Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I would add one thing: pvp trinket - change the use to give you immunity to cc for 6 sec instead of removing one once every 2 minutes. It's pointless to remove kidney shot to be blinded a sec after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, good post. The thing is that Blizzard aren't willing to listen.

I like the suggestions, particularly the point on 2v2 and 1v1.

Good post, keep it up, hopefully someone would listen.

Ryan,

I was going to ask, in all seriousness: If you were playing "Devils Advocate" (for lack of a better phrase), if you were just an argumentative douche, or if you seriously believe that 100% of everything the OP said is crap.

It was information I needed to decide how to interpret your wall of text, which almost seemed to be rallying against the OP at some sort of a personal level.

Fortunately I didn't have to wait for a response, as you posted again. Now I know how to interpret what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    You people like to sit around all day and complain
    I don't know how the hell some of you even play this game if you agree with [the OP].
    masochistic drive out of complaining on the forums
    idiots who secretly love it when "their class" is bad.
    get this through your skulls.
    None of you realize
    Sorry to burst the bubble you people live in
    cater to you people
    Not as if any of you probably give a shit about anyone else.
    you act as though
    must always answer to you.

haha, this ^^ looks like the lyrics to a, let's say a song by Children of Boddom! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
    Ryan,

I was going to ask, in all seriousness: If you were playing "Devils Advocate" (for lack of a better phrase), if you were just an argumentative douche, or if you seriously believe that 100% of everything the OP said is crap.
    Everything the OP said isn't "crap," it was well written, better than the usual drivel I write. I just don't agree with it at all. It just seems like the same old shit I keep reading from people who are just frustrated with the game at some form of high level that they believe they know the "hidden" answers that they think will magically fix everything. They don't ever look at the draw backs to the supposed changes they think are "right" nor do they ever look at why things are the way they are currently. Nor do they care how the changes affect the rest of the game for other players who don't pvp.

I've already explained in my other post that development time similar to money just doesn't fall from trees. You can't honestly expect Blizzard to make such a huge business risk as to go with what most of the OP wants.

Again, the OP isn't stupid nor do I hate him. I don't even know him. Just sick of all these people who hate everything about how this game is played and expect all of these sweeping unrealistic changes. Why do some of you seriously still play this game at a somewhat serious level if you almost hate most aspects of it?

Quote Originally Posted by stickyjam View Post
    I actually think this was one of the sillier changes, A good dispeller was noticeable and apart of being a good healer.

Going into 6.0 they really need to work on the niches more like how Rdruid is HOT and CC. Rshaman is big heals and anti-CC tools. Priest used to be the offensive heal able to provide dmg support. Monks are mobile. This sort of thing should apply more. Instead of balance is giving every class a button does the same as another.
    As a healing paladin, the lack of mention at all really just fits the bill. Healing class with the least instant casts? Casted heals hitting for 30k? BUBBLE TAKEN AWAY BY EVERY PRIEST WARRIOR TEAM? /wrists

Quote Originally Posted by Subtractive View Post
    As a healing paladin, the lack of mention at all really just fits the bill. Healing class with the least instant casts? Casted heals hitting for 30k? BUBBLE TAKEN AWAY BY EVERY PRIEST WARRIOR TEAM? /wrists
    Yep, healer priests mass dispell is stupid fast, its like less than half the cast time of a shadow priest...

pvp is broken cause of arena (2v2) and kalgan! that idiot used to buff his flavor of the week for arena and nerf the rest. he should have been fired for that. also whoever promoted him should get fired too. class balance was ruined thanx to 2v2 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Decorpse View Post
    Yep, healer priests mass dispell is stupid fast, its like less than half the cast time of a shadow priest...
    As far as "Balancing" (Lol) goes, I never understood how my one get out of jail free ability can be removed by the two most popular classes in pvp. It's like if tranq shot (and other enrage removing effects) removed your dps cooldowns. Whirlwind avatar onebutton win mode? JK REMOVED.

Seriously, Hpallies need some love.

Deleted
    Didnt Blizzard say having PvP in Warcraft was one of their biggest mistakes?

Or have i just dreamt that up.
    No, they bitched how hard it was to balance out when arenas came out. People misinterpret that interview.

I would add one thing: pvp trinket - change the use to give you immunity to cc for 6 sec instead of removing one once every 2 minutes. It's pointless to remove kidney shot to be blinded a sec after.
    That would bring a big big buff to zerg comps. 6 sec TSG with cc immunity anyone?

On the other hand, currently it's quite silly to the point that against some teams it's useless. 6secs might be indeed an overkill but current state of this trinket is just sad.

PvP is broken for 3 reasons, all because Blizzard listened to people and gave them want.

#3 People want balance and class diversity. This can not happen but Blizzard tried and failed.

#2 People want world 1v1 to be balanced the same as many v many. This can not happen but Blizzard tried and failed.

And the #1 reason PvP is broken is....

#1 People think they are WAY better than they are so when they win they are awesome and when they loose it is something else at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldermark View Post

#1 People think they are WAY better than they are so when they win they are awesome and when they loose it is something else at fault.
    I actually like that I have myself fallen for this quite a few times and is so detrimental to skill building

Deleted
    #3 People want balance and class diversity. This can not happen but Blizzard tried and failed.
    s7 wants a word.