Thread: Two suggestions

Two suggestions

1. Glyph of Touch of Karma is now baseline.
    2. New Glyph of Touch of Karma: Your Touch of Karma now provides a flat 50% damage reduction, but the cooldown is increased to 3 min.

There's already a thread on the front page for this :P

2. Not needed. Dps doesn't need 50% dmg reduction, dmg immunity if far more useful.

2. Would result in an insane nerf. Blizzard recently changed Anti-Magic Shell to no longer absorb a certain amount and instead just cancels 40% of all magic damage that enters it. Do you know how long it lasts now? Three seconds.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    2. Would result in an insane nerf. Blizzard recently changed Anti-Magic Shell to no longer absorb a certain amount and instead just cancels 40% of all magic damage that enters it. Do you know how long it lasts now? Three seconds.
    Do you mean AMZ? That's AoE though. Would be silly if it outshines PW:Barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Do you mean AMZ? That's AoE though. Would be silly if it outshines PW:Barrier.
    S̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶i̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶?̶

Sorry just got that. The issue is that three seconds is so short one could pop it as part of a raid survival strategy and a single second of mistiming could get half your raid killed. It was nerfed into being insanely high skill/low latency capped.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

People eat through ToK rather quick in Pvp. That's why i suggested it as a GLYPH and not a change in ability. Also, it really needs to be 20 yards default.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    S̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶i̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶?̶

Sorry just got that. The issue is that three seconds is so short one could pop it as part of a raid survival strategy and a single second of mistiming could get half your raid killed. It was nerfed into being insanely high skill/low latency capped.
    3 Second is high skill and low latency? Not that it's either of those but just for the argument of it, who in pve doing anything where AMZ actually matters would have low skill and high latency unless they are piss drunk and their provider is working on the internet?