Poll: Poll

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Blonde is too mainstream, Black Hair has a sexy style for me :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Blonde is too mainstream, Black Hair has a sexy style for me :P
    They are both mainstream.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Blonde, but only if it's completely natural.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Red, red hair is amazing
    this.......

Red hair. But out of the two options, I voted black.

15+ Year Old Account
    1. Brown
    2. Blond
    3. Black (& few reds)
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Hair color doesnt matter for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more of a blonde girl type of guy. Maybe it's because I have dark features, and I'm attracted to something different, I don't know.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

kind of depends on the person ... I'm not the kind of guy who only dates blondes or something I think that's kinda weird tbh ... all hair colors can be attractive

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastila Shan View Post
    Technically, southern Italians, Greeks and Spaniards are mixed based on the history of Northern Africans and conquest. That doesn't make them their own race, but it also doesn't make them "white" either.
    Then I guess you'll find ironic that probably the only Italians with natural blond hair in the whole Italy are excatly in Sicily, the most southern isle of the country, due to the Angevin's influence.

Anyway southern Italians are "white" aswell, if we mean the Caucasic race. Ofcourse if you just refer to their skin tone, yeah, most of them cannot be defined "white"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

For some reason (I have no idea why) I have this preconceived notion that if I see a pretty blonde I automatically assume shes high maintenance, but I don't do that with pretty brunettes...........odd.

from personal experience lol...

A girl with black hair is more exotic, but she is just the perfect erotic fuck buddy or one night stand.

a girl with blonde hair is usually the "take home to mom" type. However, she has to be country girl blonde, not high maintenance blonde.

redheads, well they are just sluts. They will literally do anything you can think of. Butt sex? not a problem.

in the end i married a brunette...not sure what that says haha.