10+ Year Old Account

[H] <Tilted Halos> 10 Man 5/14 LF Prot Warrior/Pally

Tilted Halos (A 10 man progression-oriented, 5/14 horde guild on Bleeding Hollow US)

Currently recruiting:

CORE SPOTS:

Prot Pally
    or
    Prot Warrior
    Will consider a DK tank as well

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBT community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp, even leveling alts and RBG‘s. It's quite common for people to be hanging in vent and socializing in game!

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00-11:00 server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the vent interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia. My battle tag is Cel#1893, our officer is Tablecloth his battle tag is cashzilla#1948 feel free to contact him or me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire Tilted Halos raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

We are currently not using a website because we feel for a 10 man it is best to have a vent interview and talk it out and get a feel for the person so they can hear and feel what we are all about!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for a solid tank

10+ Year Old Account
    Just an update. Now currently 10/14 and still looking for a tank for a core raiding spot