10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Two and a half men.

Hey MMO-champ fellows.

I'm not from california, nor america but after watching this show (2 & a half men), am i the only one who would've already shot in the head the charlie sheen's brother / Ashton Kutcher's room-mate like a million times ? This guy is just the worst person in the world! I get the whole compation and kindness stuff (yeah he save ashton kutcher from suicide but a seagull would have too) but still he's just the worldboss of all asshole. Maybe it's intend to be so, but the more i see him the less i enjoy the show.

To make it short, am i the only one to feel like this or it's mean to be that way ?

P.S. sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language.
    C'était mieux demain !

That's the whole point. Allen, the brother of Charlie is supposed to be unlucky / awkward guy.
    Charlie/Ashton have all the luck, Allen has all the bad luck.

I guess it's a different feeling for everybody. Always thought of him as a awkward guy that would make me frown a lot at his doing. But maybe you see something of yourself in him and that is why you hate him? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    But maybe you see something of yourself in him and that is why you hate him? :P
    Don't worry about that i'm a grown men with a job & a home. But Maybe you're kind of right in the way it's remind me some of my family members Hopefully gun selling isn't legal where i live (joke btw).

And he's not just unlucky / awkward, in some episodes he's just the master of douchbag.
    Last edited by Niight9; 2013-10-13 at 12:12 AM.
    C'était mieux demain !

Deleted
    he's the only good thing about that awful show

Funny, the times I watch the show, I find I sympathies with Allen and absolutely detest Charlie/Allen's Ex-wife/His mother/the fat stupid kid.

They seem like self absorbed scum, while this poor bastard just gets crapped on by life. On top of that not only is his son a complete fool, but the son seems to have no respect for his father. (NOTE: It seemed to me like every now and then they'd try to justify the Allen hate by implying or showing him being stingy...but it comes off like the punishment of the villains in Home ALone 2....way worse than the actions deserve)

That (and the endless repeats upon repeats upon repeats of this show. Until they started doing this with Big Bang Theory I don't think I've ever seen a show clog up aussies airwaves as much as this one!) is one reason why I quite hate the show. Outside of 1 or 2 episodes, I never really bothered with the Ashton Kutcher episodes.

From the few eps I did catch, it seemed like they wanted his character to not be the jerk Charlie Sheen was...but they still have every other character fawn all over Kutcher, and look down on Allen. Its so weird and unnatural the hate this character has in the TV show universe that I find it really off putting. (With the sole exception being Drew Careys tall lankey mate that shacked up with and got hen pecked by Allen's ex-wife. He seems to actually like and not hate Allen.)
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't mind him, felt quite funny in his own way. Although, the show has never been that good. Wasn't that funny with Charlie Sheen and now it's even less funny with Ashton Kutcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's basically a less funny George Costanza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor, poor, Allen, lol. I love him - he has the best intentions but he always ends up alone. Berta was always the one that I liked though, coming out every now and then with her crazy one-liners. However, I've only seen one episode after Charlie left so maybe Allen does go through a change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to be that guy but Charlee Sheen and what's his face made the show awesome. Now I don't even care about it anymore.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I find it funny that the show is still called "two and a half men". They replaced "half man"(Jake) with a female lesbian character. So, are they implying that "half man" = lesbian? xD Imo, they should just cancel it. It was already retarded when they replaced Charlie, now its just beyond retarded.

Yeah, this show was bad before, but now it's even worse. Can't wait to see how they screw it up even more next.