Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Horde <Grumpier Old Men>[H]LFM H BRF 2 nights/week

<Grumpier Old Men> of Eredar is looking for raiders! Looking to build on our current raid core and push further in current and future content!

The Basics:

Raid Times: 2 Nights a week!

Currently: 6/13 H HFC

- Wednesday Nights (8:00pm-11:00pm EST).
    - Sunday Nights (7:00pm-11:00pm EST).

Challenge Modes/Normals/Achievement runs:

-Tuesday Nights (9:00pm EST start.)

Loot System: EPGP

Required Add-Ons: BigWigs/DBM & Weak Auras, we use it as a guild...A LOT!

Voice Client: Mumble

Watch us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyL...view_as=public
    Follow us on Twitter: @GrumpyOldGuild
    WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...umpier+Old+Men

--------------
    Currently Recruiting:

All are welcome to apply!

If you don't see your class or spec here don't fret! If you believe you are an exceptional player and that this guild is a perfect fit for you please feel free to still apply. We are always accepting those that fit our guild culture and want to contribute in helping us all reach our goals!

We're looking for people with:

-Reliable & competent raiders!
    -80% attendance is required for all raiders to maintain. (Make sure these raid times work!)
    -Proficient at their particular class. (You don’t need a PhD in Rogue Craft, just play well!)
    -Basic raiding experience is required (think pug runs/flex groups)
    -680+ Ilvl is preferred for MYTHIC, and 6.2 Content.
    -Stable internet connection, capable computer hardware is required
    -Capability to use Mumble and listen to instructions giving out during raid is required

Still interested?

Apply Here!

http://www.grumpieroldguild.com/contact-us/

--------------

I am looking for players who enjoy raiding and the teamwork involved, as well as those that like to challenge themselves to be better every time they step into a raid.

About us:
    <Grumpier Old Men> is a guild offering an understanding approach to the busy bee’s out there. We understand that many people out there can’t dedicate 3-4 nights a week for raiding. We’re offering a relaxed environment where we’ll tackle all forms of content. A raiding schedule that only takes two evenings away. We all have other responsibilities outside of the game, and <Grumpier Old Men> supports those who have their priorities in line.

What we offer you:
    - A guild that offers a fresh experience on the same game. This is a game we play together, this is a game we play because we enjoy it. It's not your second job, as a matter of fact you pay to play, let's get our money's worth together.
    - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
    - A raid team where players are pushed forward rather than berated for mistakes. We want to build a raid team and develop players in a rewarding environment. Our criticism is constructive!
    - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. (I can’t stress this enough!!!)

What we want:
    - Players with an open mind! I want people to try things in game that they haven’t before!
    - We’re looking for players that enjoy joining in on guild activities, like mount runs and challenge modes. Friends don’t let friends play solo.
    - If you’re raiding with us, the best tool to have is a good attitude! Always aim to do better.
    - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their wow career here.
    - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy spending time here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We want to be the 'good guys' of the server.
    -Players that respect the other raiders and their time. Punctuality, Preparation and Precision! You get out of our raids what you put in! Time spent researching fights before hand can greatly reduce the learning curve of a fight and earn you a lot of respect from your other raiders.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me or my recruitment team in game: Bahgz, Brotein, Raekor (My BattlenetID: Bahgz#1711), or email me: bahgzbalto@gmail.com

We wish you the best in your guild search!
    Last edited by Bahgz; 2015-07-13 at 12:41 PM. Reason: update

The name is great (and pretty much fits what my kids say about me, haha!).

The schedule looks great for me especially in the midst of football season (my 4 boys all play on 4 separate teams).

You can check my profile for experience. The Monk is who I've been playing the majority of time for this expansion. PG Gold, working on Brawler's Guild Rank 9 (Tyson Sanders is making me rage lately). Plenty of experience Tanking, Healing and DPS'ing.

I'm just looking for a decent raiding guild that doesn't have a ridiculous schedule with good people.

Shoot me a message on here or catch me in game at Ugum#1394 to talk about how I might be able to help you out (and you me)!

Thanks!

Updated our recruiting needs

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

Raid tonight! Come join us!

- - - Updated - - -

Need moar peeps!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated recruiting needs!

Happy New Year! Still Looking!

Searching for more!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated recruiting needs

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

- - - Updated - - -

Flex night!

Resurrecting the recruitment thread. We're Preparing for WoD and still pushing through heroics on our 1 night a week schedule please message me in game or e-mail me to further inquire!

Come join us!
    We're adult but fun we're basically good guys (and gals) trying to have a good time by killing heroic mode dragons. We can all agree we don't need a second (or third) job, so we do this on sundays (mandatory raid for raiders), but we try to keep active and have fun as often as possible (CMs, pvp, achiev runs, alt runs)

We've come across a few more players but we're still in the hunt for more!

- - - Updated - - -

Raid night tomorrow, inquire today to raid tomorrow!

Raid night tonight, come join us!

- - - Updated - - -

Now 6/14 Iron Jugg down!

Full on warlocks! Still need more!

- - - Updated - - -

Flexing tonight! Still recruiting! Hit me up in game!

- - - Updated - - -

Flexing tonight join us!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated recruiting needs, keep those apps coming!

- - - Updated - - -

Still recruiting!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated recruiting needs, looking for more leather wearers!

Raid night! Come join us!

- - - Updated - - -

Keep'em coming!

- - - Updated - - -

Still recruiting!

- - - Updated - - -

gimme those mail wearers!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a few more, shoring up the final slots! Inquire while spots are available!

- - - Updated - - -

Alt. raid tonight! Come join us!

- - - Updated - - -

Keep'em coming!

- - - Updated - - -

Weekend Transmog run tonight!

- - - Updated - - -

Still recruiting!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a rogue and resto. druid!

- - - Updated - - -

Backstab, Regrowth, Backstab, Regrowth!

- - - Updated - - -

Raid night tonight!

Bahgz is on vacation, but we're still recruiting! Please reach any of the other officers in game or Bahgz via email!

I have returned! We're still recruiting!

- - - Updated - - -

Raid night!

- - - Updated - - -

Still recruiting!

- - - Updated - - -

I choose you Resto. Droooooddd!