Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It makes me so sad to witness people thoroughly enjoying Brawlers guild, knowing that those same people will probably never do the warlock green fire quest. Which is very similar to a brawl match, but then MORE.

I gave up at hexxos. The fight just pisses me off especially since I made it to 90 seconds on level 6 on super hexagon which is much more challenging. If I could do hexxos with my arrow keys it'd be fine but you have to use the mouse which pisses me off. That being said I've had the wraps of the blood soaked brawler shirt (the one you get for killing every special boss card) for like 2 months so there's that at least.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Congrats on finishing. I felt Nibbleh was the hardest next to to Hexos, the amount of movement for a Balance druid was...*vomits*. Considered going Feral for that fight...

Quote Originally Posted by Justinsroy View Post
    Congrats on finishing. I felt Nibbleh was the hardest next to to Hexos, the amount of movement for a Balance druid was...*vomits*. Considered going Feral for that fight...
    I felt like Nibbleh was major block as well; dealt with it like this:

Spam dots until UVLS (100% crit) procs, CA, INC, Pot used, get double dot on boss, and nuke as much as possible. Tons of free starsurge proccs. After all my bursty burst was done, boss is aprox on 30%, HotW, and dps as catform.
    ^ I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bzl View Post
    I felt like Nibbleh was major block as well; dealt with it like this:

Spam dots until UVLS (100% crit) procs, CA, INC, Pot used, get double dot on boss, and nuke as much as possible. Tons of free starsurge proccs. After all my bursty burst was done, boss is aprox on 30%, HotW, and dps as catform.
    Didn't even think to use HoTW cat form, derp.

I handled it the way you did (except no UVLS, was using AMP+Cha Brilliance) and just got good procs/RNG to have like 200k DPS with starsurge/starfall.

Deleted
    Challenge accepted!!!!

To be quiet honest with you, I've always thought that ranged DPS has it easier in the Brawler's guild arena, I've seen how they can easily do some fights while being away from the boss/adds/bombs etc, I already completed rank 10 as feral druid and I was (to my thoughts at least) So undergeared. I struggled with the last fight because of gear/being a melee, you had to run around these things and go to an add, attacking it as melee so I had to be close to it, then run behind the boss so it charges it, and I run around to reach melee range for the next add, and I must finish all 3 adds before at least 1min from berserk, that's what I needed to do as an undergeared for the fight, if I fight the boss at say 50sec, I can't kill him before enrage. I had like 523 ilvl as feral back then.

Anyway, I will accept this challenge, and do all the fights with my other Druid, he's not geared yet. but I will gear him Balance to see which one is harder. Being melee, or range.

I'm 100% sure that some fights may be harder as Balance, one fight comes to mind. The snake, forgot it's name, but I will try and see.

Love the look of that mount with a troll.

Nice job!!

Now try to get Mingus Diggs without symbiosis, or test them skillz @ Endless Damage in PG!
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know there was a mount. Do you buy it in the BG area?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I didn't even know there was a mount. Do you buy it in the BG area?
    The Moonkin vendor sells it once you've hit Rank 10. It costs about 1800g IIRC.

Nibbleh was one of the easiest fights once I figured out what to do after my first try. FoN+DoC, one cast pre-Lunar, HT and Starfall + Moonfire spam. SS procs and once out of Lunar use CA, spam that Moonfire and treants and should be dead. GG :P

My gear might have played a factor though...

Great job, respect.

Deleted
    I gave up on the maze boss with the beams, long queues and an audience watching me fail = not very fun.

Also, players exploited to get that mount so it's lost it's epicness.

I'm now at the last boss of rank 9, and pretty much want to smash my computer to bits ..... Had him once to 1mil health, and after that i quit...

Also damn those orbs in a circle moving to the boss when the add charges ><

Quote Originally Posted by Condemner View Post
    I'm now at the last boss of rank 9, and pretty much want to smash my computer to bits ..... Had him once to 1mil health, and after that i quit...

Also damn those orbs in a circle moving to the boss when the add charges ><
    The worst part of hard bosses are the queues that make you ragequit :P . I suggest you logging late at night where you will have max 3-4 ppl in front of you, just to let you time to prepare and recharge cds. Use HT, NS+HT and Rejuv a lot, MoU, speed boosts for the angel balls and burst the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    The worst part of hard bosses are the queues that make you ragequit :P . I suggest you logging late at night where you will have max 3-4 ppl in front of you, just to let you time to prepare and recharge cds. Use HT, NS+HT and Rejuv a lot, MoU, speed boosts for the angel balls and burst the boss.
    hehe thanks, the waiting is not a real problem for me really as I have time to recharge cooldowns and catch some 'breath'. It's when insta que that makes it frustrating really, I get pwnd more that way . Should have had him with the 1mil health though, all tries after that were worse.

Most frustrating is when the orbs spawn to far away from eachother, the add charges when the circle of damaging orbs is on the boss/ moving to the boss or when the charge fails to hit the boss, expecially when you had a fast run from the start in the first place...