Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Fizz, as said before, is extremely hard to counter. Kassadin is easy early game but if he's any good he'll roam and still get huge and there's not much you can do about it. Top lane Pantheon and Riven are also very safe picks. Both are good lane bullies. Post-rework Olaf can be in this category too I think, though I'd have to see more of him to be sure.
    Ryze will destroy the fish easily;d As would Diana, morde also shits on him. Easy to counter fizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryze used to be a very good counter to Ahri and maybe fizz, though that's debatable. But after the rounds of nerfs he received, the champions that he countered or had a good matchup against became very popular and now those champions are getting nerfed (ahri etc.).

It's not as much as being uncounterable, it's what champions is good in the current meta and what champion that was strong against it got nerfed recently. Orianna is a very strong pick against any of the assassins mid since she has very strong harass and can shield herself to absorb some of the damage. Gragas has started to rise in popularity because he has a decent matchup against ahri and I think fizz/zed as well, but i'm not sure on those two.

So it's all a cycle, one champion will be seemingly unstoppable, then something will change slightly and something else will be seemingly unstoppable.

The reason gragas has shown himself is because he is an assasin but can handle the assasins burst at the same time. Zed for example.... drunken rage reduces dmg by 18% lategame, so thats 18% of the dmg DURING the mark... and 18% of the mark ITSELF. i always pick grag into zed... its funny.

Meta determines champs. Never uncounterable.... except maybe YORICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    Zed, no1 beats it in mid.
    Plenty of champs actually can counter him. Any champ who can jump away or can deny Zed building up his damage can easily counter him.

How about a good 6 item Singed? Dang...

Vs Fizz i go Viktor, the moment you got Augment: Death, you poke him out of lane. If he goes full in, bait his E with your W and give him your ult. Boom.

He's just annoying to counter, but the moment his E is on cd, he is just another free poke/kill for most mid laners.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Ryze will destroy the fish easily;d As would Diana, morde also shits on him. Easy to counter fizz.
    Yes, but the thing with Fizz, just like Kassadin is as soon as you give him a couple of kills he'll start eating people alive. More than once have I been dominated in lane and yet managed to roam bot, get a kill and an assist (or even a double) and that'll be enough to get back in the game. That and dumb junglers tower diving Fizz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Talking about uncounterable champs, I think there are a lot regarding jungle: Skarner, Amumu, Naut, Hecarim and so on. Sure, some are easier to counter jungle against and so on, but depending on your team and their warding you can nullify that slight advantage.

Amumu and Hecarim are really weak pre 6, just go a strong early game champ like shaco or riven then smash them pre6 camping their jungle. Naut is slow as hell so go a fast clearer and keep him under leveled, force him into a lane or your jungle where you can pull a laner and get a free kill. Depends on how good the team ward, yeah, true, but also as a good jungle your watching the mini map constantly, so if your counter jungling you want your team to have wards and get the fucked out when an enemy go missing in lane.
    Last edited by mmoc6d00db7716; 2013-10-15 at 12:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody really counters jungle Udyr, same with Shaco. You can say Lee Sin counters Shaco but any player that knows how to play Shaco doesn't get countered by Lee Sin at all. The reason I play a lot of jungle is because there isn't so much counter play (not talking about counterjungling) unlike lanes do. Mid lane probably has the biggest issue when it comes to counters compared to any position. A lot of people underestimate how much supports play a role in bot lane when it comes to counters. ADC's don't really have as many counters just like jungle but supports are what really makes bot lane happen.

I can't speak for top lane as I try my best to avoid playing that lane like the plague.
    Hey everyone

Riven for sure. A well played Riven can't really be countered, there are some tough matchups tho, but no real counters.

Deleted
    Renekton is pretty solid.

Deleted
    I also think that renekton is really solid as one of the "safe picks" for top lane, also atleast for me cho'gath is pretty safe pick because you have alot of control over the lane and sustain just from getting CS. Also love the fact that you grow bigger and badder as you eat creeps!

I saw a Corki mid lane annihilate a Fizz before.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I saw a Corki mid lane annihilate a Fizz before.
    Played against Corki mid yesterday (I was playing Shaco) and he was against our Fizz. Ganked him 3 times all successful and he was still dealing out a decent amount of damage to Fizz but by that time Fizz (after the ganks) was dealing equal if not more.

Corki is a Fizz counter.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Nobody really counters jungle Udyr, same with Shaco. You can say Lee Sin counters Shaco but any player that knows how to play Shaco doesn't get countered by Lee Sin at all. The reason I play a lot of jungle is because there isn't so much counter play (not talking about counterjungling) unlike lanes do. Mid lane probably has the biggest issue when it comes to counters compared to any position. A lot of people underestimate how much supports play a role in bot lane when it comes to counters. ADC's don't really have as many counters just like jungle but supports are what really makes bot lane happen.

I can't speak for top lane as I try my best to avoid playing that lane like the plague.
    Same reason I play jungle as well. I'd agree that Udyr is a real pain just because of how fast he gets about and how fast he can clear the jungle. Shaco, while stupidly strong early game he falls of dramatically late game. So sure he can have a real presence and be hard to counter directly but by counter ganking and having map awareness on him, it kind of shuts him down. Late game everyone counters him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Same reason I play jungle as well. I'd agree that Udyr is a real pain just because of how fast he gets about and how fast he can clear the jungle. Shaco, while stupidly strong early game he falls of dramatically late game. So sure he can have a real presence and be hard to counter directly but by counter ganking and having map awareness on him, it kind of shuts him down. Late game everyone counters him.
    What? Shaco is pretty much 1 of the fastest splitpushers in-game. He can take down towers and inhibs super fast while your team holds of the enemy team. He can also pretty much duel anyone if he didn't fall behind massively. Sure he's not a monster assassin like a Zed end-game but Shaco has many other uses. Hell, these days the meta seems to primarily objectives instead of teamfight presence anyway so. And he still is one of the (if not THE) scariest early to mid-game gankers in-game.

It's like saying Renekton is bad because he falls of lategame.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Renekton is pretty solid.
    The Renekton i laned against does want a word with you.
    Cho'gath is a good pick against him (skill matchup), early levels Renekton>Cho, but later on Cho>Renek.
    Get a Warden's Mail and a Catalyst and you pretty much outsustain Renekton.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    imo Morgana is the most uncounterable champ; morgana and mb Jayce if well played

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluu91 View Post
    imo Morgana is the most uncounterable champ; morgana and mb Jayce if well played
    No mobility and if skill shot is missed, shes screwed.

After playing her for a while, I would say ahri, get-out-of-gank-free-card ult that also serves as a get-out-of-turret-dive-alive-card ult.

Deleted
    probably yes.. she has high mobilty but is also quite squishy; one little mistake against high burst is also ahris death. if morgana does hit, ahri is still screwed. High burst ADs or APs also shit on Ahri (Zed, Syndra,...) IF ahri does not outplay them. I think its much about who makes the first mistake reaching/before reaching 6 so I'd still say Morgana is hard to counter / a safe pick (if not misplayed).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    The Renekton i laned against does want a word with you.
    Cho'gath is a good pick against him (skill matchup), early levels Renekton>Cho, but later on Cho>Renek.
    Get a Warden's Mail and a Catalyst and you pretty much outsustain Renekton.
    Oh wauw, somone is actually relatively good against a Renekton and scales better into lategame.

Welcome to every single champion in this game. If this thread was named "Which champion can NOT be countered" it would have gotten 0 replies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Oh wauw, somone is actually relatively good against a Renekton and scales better into lategame.

Welcome to every single champion in this game. If this thread was named "Which champion can NOT be countered" it would have gotten 0 replies.
    And I steel feel Renek is more useful in team fights due to how easy he can jump between front and backline to stun and pressure the carries while Cho'gath needs to hit both skillshots to do just that.