Poll: Which class have you least played?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Shamans. o_o Probably 'cause I never decide the race to play that class with. XD I always end leveling them up to lvl 10 and just erasing them for some reason....

2nd would be Mage.

Hunter used to be my least played, furthest I got was ~lvl 50, deleted it when I wanted a 2nd druid (feral/guardian, my old/'real' main is boomkin/resto). Just got bored to hell and back by it, once you get a pet it's snoozefest time. Nowadays monk is the actual least played since I haven't gotten around to level one yet, altho I fully intend to.

I have deleted 4 hunters but never made a shaman.

This is tough to answer. I find both terribly boring.

Deleted
    Rogue for me. I don't really like to play a melee in general. Probably because I got used to playing a ranged class. I've leveled every class to 90, my rogue will be the last class making it from 85 to 90.

Warlock myself. Was the last class I leveled to full, that was in Cata, and he's still sitting around 86 at this point. I get the itch to play him, and then go "meh". My own rogue's been needing attention, but it's the same thing, mainly because getting weapons is irritating. On the reverse, Enhancement Shaman really does it for me for the melee DPS aspect.
    Last edited by RJTremor; 2013-10-13 at 10:10 PM.

Monk, because it's the only class I don't have a character of.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Rogue. I want to get in the class I love the archetype, but it is just boring.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Never played a priest before, never played a monk either but monk came out just a little over a year ago, and Ive been playing from 2009 so yeah, priest takes the gold

Rogue. Energy and Combo points suck. I've never enjoyed it and never will. That's why its my least played personally. My rogue shall stay at 85 forever!
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevii View Post

According to this it seems Monk is the least played which is surprising cus it's a new class
    I think it's because theme of the class. Not even close compared to what happend when they added Death Knight. I think same "class" boom could be when they announce deamon hunters as a new class

druid.. hate not seeing gear and looking the same level after level. (granted a glyph slightly fixes this).

Deleted
    Rogue. I feel like the class needs a complete rework, but that's me.

I've never tried monk, so rogue or druid is my vote. Druid I just haven't spent enough time with, and rogue... I guess I just don't find it very appealing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Priest, really dont like em
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Druid, don't enjoy any of the specs anymore. Priest, shadow is boring. Mage, same as druid.