Lightbulb The Real Reason a lot of Hardcore feel entitled to Raid Content

Simply because of feeling special.
    Hardcore like to be better than everyone else, isn't that why they are so hardcore, because they are better than everyone else in whatever they do.

So what happens if you go into a Hardcore's garden and play with their toys? When it's THEIR toys, not anyones else toys.
    They get pissed off, for a long time.

Now casuals play with their toys, the HARDCORE toys!
    Worse, the hardcore toy store have now a softcore toy store, so every casual can play a softcore toy while it look like a hardcore toy.

OH MY GOD!
    Please take away the toys from the little kids, only big kids can play with toys!!!

Infracted
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-14 at 10:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    wait...what..Toys a Raiding? Softcore toys? what is that.

Truth be told, hardcore raiders can gear up the same old way as before LFR came.
    They just lazy and hardcore, that's all.
    Lazy plus whiny as they complain to casuals being casuals in a LFR (casual raiding mode)

Do people not get this yet!? O.o

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So are you trying to say Bikers own the road because they are hardcore? last time i checked everyone owns the road since we get taxed.

Would you mind speaking in understandable english?

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    So are you trying to say Bikers own the road because they are hardcore? last time i checked everyone owns the road since we get taxed.
    Hardcore people believe that "raiding" is just for them, not casual.
    So in a way, if Hardcore was Bikers, they would go on the road and be saying, they own that road. No other can use this road.

But if the goverment made a road for bicycles and non-bikers, the same path, same enviroment.. the bikers would go raging and be driving on the bicycles road, whining...

This thread makes no sense.

Deleted
    Well must be true, you used big letters.

I personally dislike the idea that something that took a lot of thought and work to make and to challenge people; being demoted to a arguably very easy and laughable instance. Luring in innocent casuals to thinking they get a taste of what raiding is, teamwork and overcoming a problem, but in reality it is just a mess that leave these innocent casuals, hardcore haters of everything related to other people. I really dislike that, I don't dislike the people who do it, or Blizzards for going that route, I just dislike that an idea and a concept removed itself completly from its original form.

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    exept there are ppl that drive on the left lane with 50km/h. your place in on the right one. get out of my way :P

on a serious note another useless thread that will lead to nowhere

10+ Year Old Account
    This is going to end well.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you angry about this

LOL good job OP, I had a great time! Would read again 10/10,, nice touch on the innuendos!

Deleted
    I think it's annoying that you have to do LFR to get the achievement. It's a terrible place full of people either afking or doing awful dps with no gems/enchants and thinking they're the bees knees.

But that's just one guys opinion.

Deleted
    Closing this, I don't think starting a thread by insulting a group of people is going to lead to a constructive discussion.