Deleted

Need to check my new PC build

Hi guys,
    First, I'd like to apologize for my english. And as I said in the title, I need you to check my new build, which is not yet built but I'm going to buy it in a few days and I'd like to know if it's "right".
    I think it could be "best" ratio price/performance.
    This built my friend, the price is around 1500$/1200€/30000CZK. What do you say on this? Any tips or something ? I DO WELCOME EVERYTHING you can say about it. And want to say, friend of mine told me that ADATA isn't the best company to buy from, especially SSD discs, they're not trustfuly. So I should invest to intel. What do you think of it?

I play mostly WoW and want fast PC, high details in games (Skyrim, Starcraft..)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4771
    Case: Zalman Z11 Plus
    Power supply: Corsair VS650
    Graphic card: MSI N760 TF 2GD5/OC Gaming
    Motherboard: ASUS Z87-PLUS
    Memory: Corsair 16GB KIT DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Blue Vengeance Low Profile
    Storage: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GB - as main (As secondary I take from my old PC 1tera WD HD)
    + Cooling: Zalman CNPS9900 D/F PWM

I hope I didn't forget anything, thank you guys

Woah man, if you are going for an i7, get the 4770k and not the higher priced 4771. The 4771 is not overclockable like the 4770k is. I'll try and give you a couple tips.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K - Will perform almost identical to an i7 in gaming, when clocked it will obliterate the i7-4771. This will save you money for a better gpu. A CPU should never cost more than the graphics card when we're talking about gaming rigs.

Power Supply: XFX 550W - No point in getting a 650W for this build. Save some money here and buy this PSU instead, it performs amazingly.

Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Pro3 - A much better choice when talking budget MB's. This will save you more money for the GPU, which is the most important part here.

Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 4GB CL9 1.5V - As your memory wasnt color coordinated I took the liberty of color coordinating for you. It comes in LP as well if that is important to you, just remember to be on the safe side and go with 1.5V for Haswell as I have experienced some issues with 1.65V RAM when building for others.

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - The only SSD I would recommend atm. Price performance is absolutely top. No brainer.

Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i - Will allow you to OC far more than the Zalman 9900 will while not costing alot more.

Case: I guess you can use that one. You might end up hating it though. Many people start hating cases that go way OTT design wise. I'd much rather treat myself with a Carbide 540 from Corsair or a Define R4 transparant from Fractal design. Sleeker design will make them last longer and gives a much higher quality feeling than your original choice. Better build material too. In the end it's a choice mostly founded on taste so you must see for yourself.

GPU: I would tell you to wait a week or two to see how prices develop, but if you have to go for a GPU right now there really isn't any cards out there that can beat a 7970 GHZ Edition or an AMD R9 280X for price/performance at this moment. If I were to recommend a card right now it would be ASUS Radeon R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
    I would wait two weeks however. There can be additional price cuts on nvidia cards and AMD could still adjust prices. This is not a good time to buy a card because of this. Use your old one until the pricing is more settled.

10+ Year Old Account
    The post above pretty much covers this really well.

Don't forget that you'll likely use more than 250GB of storage so pick up preferably a 1TB 64mb cache Western Digital Caviar Blue.

I would also hold off until GPU prices settle down
    Gaming Rig: CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5Ghz | CPU Cooler: H100i | Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz |GPU: GTX 780 | PSU: Corsair TX750M | Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker | SSD1 (Boot drive): 120GB Kingston | SSD2: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Black) | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Audio: Razer Tiamat 7.1 | Monitor: LG IPS234 (1920x1080)