Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncyGnome View Post
    I accidentally bought bunch of intellect gems for my rogue with when I was meaning to buy agility gems. I ran around for quite a long while with about half of my gear having intellect gems. One day I happened to notice one of the gems and started mousing over rest of my gear. My eyes almost fell out of their sockets. I wonder how many people had been inspecting and giggling at me.
    Haha, ooh my. That reminds me of the DK(lvl 90) on my server who's gemming spirit.

I think one of my biggest mistakes is that I opened up too much in my guild, being chatty in TS and making people laugh. Many want to play with me all the time and talk to me alot which makes it hard for me since I'm not the best at multitasking and basically only can give one person attention at the time. My incapability to give everyone some playtime with me is upsetting those who get less time with me. I just want to play some on my own sometimes and be able to ignore chat without anyone being disapointed or sad.

I sometimes wish that I could start over and be a bit more mysterious, as it is at the moment I feel more like a clown.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    Well unless you have quit the quest, transferred or in some other way wiped the quest log, it should still be the original. Which unless I am mistaken should still grant the title / fos.
    Im 99% sure im up to Trial of the Naaru: Magtheridon, but i cant log onto that old main to check atm as im raiding (and Kazzak will lock me out). So if i duff up Maggy your saying i can still hand it in?

Lets say im at the quest before will the rest of the chain still be available after completion?

PS. I havent changed servers or anything like that, still on the original Bronzebeard EU.

- - - Updated - - -

Just done it, no title /cry.

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Tank as a mixture of holy,retri, and prot talents all together back in wrath. Yeah... I was new back then.
    Uh, yeah. Leveled my pally to 55 in the early parts of TBC. Met a few people and we decided to run Strat. Asked if I could tank, thought "Plate, yeah, I can tank". Went in and got crushed. Found out just because you wear plate doesn't mean you can tank as Holy.

Second worst mistake, leveling 1-80 as Holy.

Third worst mistake, paying for a mount at level 40 with my pally.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first character was a hunter for the pet, lol. I melee'd mobs 'til about level 64, equipped armor because of the armor, weapons because of damage, real skilled back then lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Hov View Post
    My first character was a hunter for the pet, lol. I melee'd mobs 'til about level 64, equipped armor because of the armor, weapons because of damage, real skilled back then lol.
    Raptor Strike was pro damage. Hunters used to be melee until level 10 by default anyway. So you can subtract 10 of those levels. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Failed Undying to void zone :/

Delete my Vanilla mage with all his PvP titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Making a silly realm change and went from alliance to horde. I miss my dwarf.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not looking up my class at all and not using keybinds. Wow was my first online PC game i played and clicked and keyboard turned for a whole year. Still was a decent player and was actually pretty good at PVE surprisingly.

Also not picking up the Hand of A'dal quests before it was to late. I had killed Vashj pre nerf as well and never thought about it.

Quitting during Dragon Soul just because my guild fell apart. I should have tried to join another guild. I've never killed Deathwing and I hate that.

Levelling cooking to all 600 at the start of Mists of Pandaria almost exclusively through the auction house, for the Master of the Ways title.

Stepping out of a raid to let a friend in for a few Yogg 0 Lights attempts. During those attempts, they finally got it down.. which was the server first, so I missed out on getting the Death's Demise title.
    Last edited by CosmicGuitars; 2013-10-16 at 04:11 AM.

I made an account just to reply to this topic, cause I had such a memorable mistake, that I still regret to this day.

Anyways, I remember in BC, we were in SSC, doing attempts on Morogrim Tidewalker, while we were wiping, our ventrilo server went down, so we had to resort to the terrible in game voice chat. Let me tell you, my vent press to talk key was Alt, so i was used to pressing alt whenever I spoke in vent. My keybind for flash heal was CTRL-1. Little did I know, my voice chat talk key was CTRL. (I must've set it to that key a long time ago). I'm sure some of you guys play music while you raid, well, I was playing Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and on our kill attempt on Morogrim, I was singing and healing at the same time. And everyone was like, "Who the hell is singing?"
    When we downed the boss on that attempt, there was so much laughter, I wanted to literally d/c and never log in ever again. But, I didn't.
    It was pretty hilarious, my friend that was in that raid whom I still keep in touch with to this day, gives me shit for it. Because my priest was a female troll, and I literally had the voice of a little girl. (I'm a guy). But, hey, puberty hit, so I have a hella deep voice now.

Buying MoP.

All the "Buying WoW/various expansion" posts aren't clever, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Stepping out of a raid to let a friend in for a few Yogg 0 Lights attempts. During those attempts, they finally got it down.. which was the server first, so I missed out on getting the Death's Demise title.
    Have you considered that with your friend (without you) the raid was better? *COUGH COUGH COUGH* Lol jk.

Worst mistake was sticking with these mediocre guilds so long, but they were necessary stepping stones. Started game in my friend's guild, but they sucked, which crippled me and set me on the wrong path for like a year.

Leaving my world #18 ranked guild a month ago.

I used to keyboard turn . Also I didn't know what a rotation was until Wrath. My guild must have hated me in Vanilla and BC spamming arcane shot and not even refreshing serpent sting on my hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    There was nothing wrong with that though? Hell I tanked as ret for ages with prot gear, just because I could. In farm content ofc
    I used to do it as ret in ret gear in WotLK:P Of course it was only heroics, my gear was pretty good and my ex boyfriend was healing. It went so fast and most of the time we didn't even need the 3 DPS, it was just more convenient to use LFG for daily dungeon(Im not sure if WoW still has them).

One funny thing though. A lot of the times some of the DPS quit when they saw I had no intention of swapping into tank gear and some even started ninja pulling to get us killed or went AFK because we weren't doing it "properly".

Quote Originally Posted by Cyonis View Post
    I'm confused. Why would you call someone a dyke and why would you get suspended for it? Really? Dykes are really usefull! Without them the Netherlands would just flood :S
    God forbid the Netherlands flooding bahahaha

Deleting all my old gear including full tier3 for bag space.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.