Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Abandoning the Vials of Eternity quest back in BC not knowing I'd miss out on the title in the future.

Deleted
    1) Not transfering to Area 52 for the AQ opening despite having completed the required quests - because I was afraid that it could upset my guildmates.
    2) Disenchanting "Necro-Knight's Garb", one of the best looking robes ever, on my shadow priest with the launch of BC.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-10-14 at 09:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not completing my Champion of the Naaru quest, which i still have in my quest log.

Just cant pull myself around to abandon it.

Making a subscribtion after 2 weeks of trial. Ruined my life :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnsome View Post
    My absolute worst experience had to be in Cataclysm when I rolled a Rogue and used Ambush spam up until level 70, and realized just how terrible I was at the class. So I deleted the character because of how frustrating it was to learn the class from scratch.

Basically what it felt like:

"Oh damn, theres more than just Ambush and opening to a Rogue? Alright shouldn't be that hard, let me just go search it up..."

What are you talking about? While it is certainly not the the ability of choice on max level, because "lolz quadrupillion HP" it is probably the most fun way for me to play the class. Never did I have so much fun with a class as when you run around in the lower levels and your Ambush actually kills something like you actually are an Assassin or when using Aimed Shot like an actual sniper and the dmg scaling is so off that the shitty mmo combat system gets thrown out of the window. It's like headshots in shooters that actually take down enemies, well except when you are a tiger in farcry 3 and can take 5 sniper rifle shots to the face.

Meh anyway, taking up the position of raid/guild leader back in the day. It slowly eroded my sanity.

I called someone a dyke and got a 3 day suspension....

Making my first char an alliance in a PVE server. This during initial vanilla where the only way to change things was a reroll...
    I was new to the game and had a bit of uncertain about going into an open PvP server.

Why oh god why!

Fixed that some years later when migrations and faction change alrdy existed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjatton View Post
    I'm confused. Why would you call someone a dyke and why would you get suspended for it? Really? Dykes are really usefull! Without them the Netherlands would just flood :S

Quote Originally Posted by Pjatton View Post
    Haha, I actually had to look up what that could mean besides a smaler version of a dam.

Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    duel wielding two http://www.wowhead.com/item=7961/phantom-blade in vanilla while i leveled my hunter 2006 :P
    LOL, I can relate to that I ran with the Ravager from Scarlet Monastery on my Hunter back then also, Raptor Strike FTW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Not completing my Champion of the Naaru quest, which i still have in my quest log.

I was like 3 heroics away from completing it, FFS the raids were easier to clear than the 5 mans.

10+ Year Old Account
    To keep playing after vanilla...

Back when UBRS was a 15-man instance, my pug was in middle of the Rend Blackhand encounter when I got bored of healing and started going pew pew with my wand. Accidentally tab targeted and shot one of the npc spectators that spawn. The boss was almost dead when the entire instance came charging through the gate.

Kept my mouth shut the whole time people were trying to figure out what happened.

Deleted
    my worst mistake is guild leading without being a complete cunt and think you can push into top 100 in the world trust me ppl BEING NICE and play for a high rank DONT WORK.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Using cloth items in SWP as a resto shammy... Fuck my heals were great, but wow, everybody looked me like "WTF!?!"
    Hell back in BC 90% of the gear on my druid was cloth. There was no penalty for using it, and Leather SP gear was a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian-KH View Post
    buying mists of pandaria
    You won the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post

Well unless you have quit the quest, transferred or in some other way wiped the quest log, it should still be the original. Which unless I am mistaken should still grant the title / fos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deleting my Blood-Tempered Ranseur. They won't restore it either since it's no longer in the game. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a couple of days into the game during my very first toon and got a quest from a dwarf in Stormwind to deliver a package to his friend in Loch Modan. Not knowing about the Deeprun Tram at this point, I ran from Elwynn Forest, through Redridge, through Burning Steppes, through Searing Gorge, through Badlands, and into Loch Modan at about level 9.

It took an entire night (I'm guessing around 10 hours) and I must have died at least two hundred times.

Then I met a Paladin who dueled me for a while and let me know about the train line from Stormwind to Ironforge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deleting a lot of my vanilla/bc gear I could have used for xmog.

Staying on a dead server for too long of a time. I'm very glad I moved to WrA.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deleting Tier 3.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset