[Boomkin] Help my dps!

Hey guys so basically my dps seems a bit low compared to most others on the charts.

The only fight i top meters on is The Fallen Protectors. Apart from that i always sit between middle and bottom.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isier/advanced

Also is it worth buying the 553 Crafted Belt over what i currently have / or even over the Flex version of what i have?

I have the boomkin opener perfected i burst around 300kish but then it slowly diminshes down to 110-120k dps.

It's time to go for the 10289 breakpoint.
    Buy the belt if you have the gold. I won't buy it since a heroic one will probably drop soon but if you need the upgrade go for it.
    Put Pandaren's Step on boots.

Can't say a how lot more without logs.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    It's time to go for the 10289 breakpoint.
    Buy the belt if you have the gold. I won't buy it since a heroic one will probably drop soon but if you need the upgrade go for it.
    Put Pandaren's Step on boots.

Can't say a how lot more without logs.
    Mate i can't thank you enough. I just used mr robot to sort out my gemming and reforges for the haste change. My dps has changed so much now. Just ran a dungeon to see what i pull. Average dps has gone up by 23k and opener dps up by 45k Cheers mate.

Although mr robot is telling me to get another 640 haste even though im just past 10289 at 10461. Any reason for this?

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Silus View Post
    Although mr robot is telling me to get another 640 haste even though im just past 10289 at 10461. Any reason for this?
    It's possibly rating Haste (Past 10.3k Breakpoint) as more valuable than Mastery. Make sure you have Crit>Mastery>Haste when you've gone past the 10.3k Haste Breakpoint.

I also agree with buying the Crafted Belt (Spirit+Haste) because Galakras does drop a Spirit+Crit Belt or Garrosh a Spirit+Mastery Belt but what of the chances of it dropping and that you would get it for sure? Also prices have dropped pretty low for the Crafted Belts, at least on my Medium Pop Realm.