Destro and tier offpieces.

Hello , im a recent registred user on mmo-champion forum but im always reading stuff here to improve my char.

My question is , as a normal mode and slow progression hc mode i would like to know if the t16-4piece for destro is worth

being replaced with thunderforged normal gear , i have a ''Rime-Rift Shoulders'' Warforged (Sorry i can't post urls and such yet) on my bank with upgrade and currently using a 4 piece with ''Hood of swirling senses'' heroic as off-piece.

Should i just use the 2 piece bonus and replace the shoulder or keep with 4 piece?

Deleted
    4 piece >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.

Which off piece you have isn't a huge deal just go for ilvl but I would *definitely* keep 4 piece as destro.

oh i see , thank you for the answers.

Your off piece will depend on what your stat weighting is, if you prefer Mastery>haste>crit then your off piece will most likely be, the pants off Iron Jugg. If you prefer mastery > Crit > Haste then off piece is mastery crit shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    4 piece >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.
    To what extent is this true?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiago/advanced

I have normal Helm and Shoulders to complete the 4set but I would be dropping a bit of hit and everything and also 19 ilvls on each item.
    Is the 4set worth more than drop in stats?

And for trinkets I guess those 2 are the best option atm since the only other 2 I have are Normal 2/2 Wush and BotH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post

I have normal Helm and Shoulders to complete the 4set but I would be dropping a bit of hit and everything and also 19 ilvls on each item.
    The 4p bonus can compensate the ilvl difference. On pure ST-fights the 4p pulls slightly ahead, but in encounters, where you have a high embergeneration, the 4p pulls way ahead of the off-pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post

And for trinkets I guess those 2 are the best option atm since the only other 2 I have are Normal 2/2 Wush and BotH.
    I wouldn't drop heroic warforged pieces for normal tier. The passive int alone would be a huge loss.

The 4p is nice but our tier bonuses this tier aren't THAT important to us.

Deleted
    Pretty much what Bacon wrote, but if it was for 1 heroic warforged id probably still go with the 4 part, it just makes way way way to much difference on to many fights.

Would be pissed at the loss of stats though ;p

Destro pretty clearly wants to use a 4pc T16. Depends what your progression is like on a few things where a heroic version might be a long time coming while the others are easier to obtain.

You are looking to max mastery for just about every spec...so it stands to reason you might want to get a HWF shoulder (protectors) and roll tier for the rest. Since h.siegecrafter is quite the pain in the arse (just killed him tonight) heroic shoulders might take some time. A forge between aff/dest for crit/haste is easy and cheap...shoulders are the only tier with no mastery. I haven't simmed every permutation but something says a safe bet that would work for more than just destro would be to use helm/hands (both haste/mastery) with legs/chest (both mastery/crit) and get shoulders off the fallen protectors. That will get you the highest mastery number and you can reforge the haste vs crit as you prefer.

Just a thought...

Deleted
    im thinking of doing something like that werst using tier chest, helm, gloves and legs for destro and then change tier legs out with the legs from iron juggernaut and offpiece shoulders with tier shoulders for afflic, should hopefully yield the maximum amount of mastery/crit for destro and haste/mastery for afflic with some reforging.

There really isn't a good reason to use the 4xT16 for aff...especially if you have a better ilvl/warforged alternative of ideal itemization. So if you have the offpieces to run a 2/4 aff/dest setup by all means go for it. Just early on when each piece is competed for was more the angle I was getting at.

What is the 4 piece proc called?

I don't have it yet but I'd like to set up a weak aura for it in anticipation of getting of tonight.

or did I just jinx myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    What is the 4 piece proc called?

I don't have it yet but I'd like to set up a weak aura for it in anticipation of getting of tonight.

or did I just jinx myself...
    Ember Master, 5 sec duration, 10 sec icd