Poll: Poll

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Do you like Subway (company chain) Sandwiches?

Currently one of, if not, the most popular food chains in America apparently due to their healthy sandwiches, do you like their food?
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

I mean, it's quick and easy. Fresh? Come on guys, let's not fool ourselves here. I get it when I don't know what to eat.

I love 'em, but I'm not convinced they're at all healthy. Still, I've not had one in 3-4yrs so ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Who wouldn't like food made by Ragnaros?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

They're not that healthy considering they're almost only prefab. But I guess it can be preferable to something like fries or fried chicken.

edit* I recently spoke to a guy who used to work at subway. He said that if he had to eat there, he'd take a salad and not a sandwich considering the prefab food and bread isn't really healthy.

Deleted
    yucky sugary bread. Pah.

Healthy? hardly.

Maybe by comparison to other "fast food" joints, but lets not kid ourselves.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm a fan. I typically go through phases of getting it every week for a few months, get sick of it, then 6 months later love it again.

There are many better places for the same price. I normally get a sub from Publix.

I go to Subway about once a year or so, every time within 30 mintues I'm headed to the toilet to spray greasy water

10+ Year Old Account
    Only time I ever ate subway was on a schooltrip to Belgium. It was the first and last time. Not because I didn't like it, in fact, I FUCKING love subway sandwiches. But they don't have any Subways near where I live... :'(

Nope, not a fan of fast food.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Indifferent. I find chain shops like them stingy and prefer a "real" sub shop.

I like my subs pretty basic, just turkey and swiss cheese, in near equal parts. Since I don't get a bunch of vegetables to fill it out with it's not even much of a sandwich at those chain shops like Subway and have to ask for more on it.. in which they prob place one or two additional skinny slices of meat/cheese. I stick to real sub shops these days. Plus the real ones are more likely to have fresh cut turkey and not just deli slices.

Personally I suggest places more like Capriotti's, for those that have it. Started in my area (U.S.), but gone a bit more national. Def some good Italian-family owned real sub shops in my area. Chain shops.. meh, no competition. lol
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-10-13 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    There are many better places for the same price. I normally get a sub from Publix.

I go to Subway about once a year or so, every time within 30 mintues I'm headed to the toilet to spray greasy water
    I don't think that is Subway. That is just you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Yes I like their food. Who doesn't?

Deleted
    I like their sandwiches, but they are so fucking expensive, at least in sweden. 90 SEK for a whole sub with drink, like wtf.

90 SEK is about $13~

They're good, but not worth the money. Can spend half of that and make even better sandwiches myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subway is over-priced for how little meat/toppings you get. When I think subs.. I think of split rolls so full you can't make the edges touch (like they do with subway).. go with Jersey Mike's. Their subs are amazing!

Togo's > Subway, but for the price + healthy in comparison to other fast food, sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Currently one of, if not, the most popular food chains in America apparently due to their healthy sandwiches, do you like their food?
    Healthy? Don't fool yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Subway is over-priced for how little meat/toppings you get. When I think subs.. I think of split rolls so full you can't make the edges touch (like they do with subway).. go with Jersey Mike's. Their subs are amazing!
    Jersey Mikes is good, but I think Firehouse is slightly better. They are big money though, I dont have it like that a lot.

Deleted
    i like them in the sense that they are quick and cheap when im in town.
    wouldn't call them healthy though, especially with what i usually have on it. maybe its healthy before you add the four different types of meat, 2 types of cheese, sauces ect.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Use to work at Subway and got tired of the subs so no I do not like them.