Deleted

[Arcane] T16 nm 4p Fire vs T15Hc 4p

Hello,

Last night I looted the helmet from Thok normal mode, and with that piece I complete my 4pc nm bonus (All my pieces are from coins or celestials). But now I don't know what to do, because i'm doing better dps in Arcane than I was doing in Fire but I still see many mages that go fire when they got the 4p bonus.
    Should I go fire and use 4p T16 nm? Will it make a huge improvement in my dps?

Byee!

Deleted
    Dps? Not at the moment, maybe at BiS. Fire is a better progression spec for movement though, especially the last few bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by dimes23 View Post
    Hello,

Last night I looted the helmet from Thok normal mode, and with that piece I complete my 4pc nm bonus (All my pieces are from coins or celestials). But now I don't know what to do, because i'm doing better dps in Arcane than I was doing in Fire but I still see many mages that go fire when they got the 4p bonus.
    Should I go fire and use 4p T16 nm? Will it make a huge improvement in my dps?

Byee!
    The T16 4pc a decent buff from T15. Arcane is doing better damage but is going to be a nightmare for heroic Siegecrafter and heroic Garrosh. Knowing this many are willing to give up damage for mobility not because the 4pc makes Fire better then Arcane.

Deleted
    Think it depends alot on your guildroster & what size that you raid (10 / 25)

Fire is still behind arcane on most of the boss but as said there is quite a bit of movement on the bosses after spoils so fire is quite good for heroic modes. So till then you are probably better off staying as arcane.