560 2/14 heroic hunter LF guild

My current guild has fallen apart so I'm now looking for a new guild. I prefer 3 nights a week, but am willing to do 4 if it's during progression only. Not too picky on times, however, I don't prefer to go too late.

My current progression is normal clear with Immerseus and Nurushen down.

I don't have a preference for Horde or Alliance, nor 10 man or 25. However, I would prefer something at least 4 heroics in and a guild that cleared heroics last tier (or a strong case for clearing heroics this tier)

If you have anything else you'd like to know you can post here. Otherwise feel free to leave guild spam and a way to contact you!

Here are some logs:worldoflogs.com /guilds/279013/

Post on here or add to real ID (Throne#1507)

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    <stalk and kill> started as a Quake clan back in 1999. A couple of the original members of sk eventually picked up WoW, and have raided in every single tier since the beginning. To say the least, we've always been a tight-knit group of people, even when integrating new members.

What we need (as of 10/13/2013):

We are looking for of any exceptional healer or DPS, but will favor the following...

Shaman: Be able to play all Elemental and Restoration specs at a high level.

Mage: Be able to play all 3 three specs at a high level.

Warlock: Be able to play all 3 three specs at a high level.

NOTE: In all cases, you should possess the following:

Legendary meta/cloak.
    Minimum of 550 ilvl.
    Some heroic experience (don't need to have full cleared every raid tier, but some heroic bosses dead each tier)

Raid times:

Monday - Thursday: 8pm-Midnight EST

Unlike many other guilds, we pride ourselves on sticking to our raid schedule. In extremely rare cases, we tack on an extra 15 minutes for 1-2 more progression pulls, or to finish up farm content. In Tier 15, this happened only 3 times. The only time we will ever consider adding a 5th day is to ensure that heroic mode gets unlocked on the 2nd week when a new tier begins.

Expectations:

Don't be an idiot, pull your weight, and show up for raids. That about covers it.

Loot:

We /roll on gear. Really. The "don't be a douche" method of loot distribution is by far the easiest and fairest way to distribute loot.

That being said, we will put the gear where it needs to go if a specific item drops.

How to Apply:

Toss up an application on our forums. Note that logs are required. If you don't have any, then please do not bother applying.

We do accept private applications. PM Izola with the application template on the forums.

EDIT: Feel free to contact me (Tobin#1599) via BattleTag with any questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Duh Winning's weekday 10M is looking for ilvl540+ players to bolster our roster. As of 10/11/13, our priorities are hunters, spriests, and boomkins. However, we will still consider other classes who apply.

Our raiding history:
    Patch 5.2: 16/16
    Patch 5.3: 13/13H
    Patch 5.4: 5/14H

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:00PM-10:00PM Ner'zhul Server Time (West Coast/Pacific Time)

What you can expect from us:
    Amenities: feasts, some flasks/pots/enchants/gems
    A friendly guild and raid environment
    Loot council system

Are you a good fit for us?
    1. You believe that the purpose of gear is to progress on future bosses.
    2. You are willing to, and understand the purpose of sitting periodically on farm and progression bosses for the sake of group.
    3. You come prepared with flasks and potions for the entire night.
    4. You have the gold funds to gem and enchant your own gear.
    5. You know how to use World of Logs extensively (or are willing to learn).
    6. You come prepared with a strong understanding of the encounter and the way your class/spec best interacts with the mechanics of that encounter.
    If you agree to the above, please apply!

To get in touch, feel free to contact myself (bts#1237) or Redbain (red#1124).

Hey, going to be checking this thread often, however the best way to contact us is through either RealID, our website, or the simplistic tell system thanks .

We're Game Over on Proudmoore, we recently transferred due to our server dieing and having a horrible population ratio. We moved to a PST/PVE/VERY high pop server onto which we've been thriving and growing larger as well as finding wonderful talent on our new home. We've been around since late wotlk, and have earned nearly every alliance first since our creation. We've cleared all content since our creation as well as countless alliance firsts in every aspect along the way. We've never cancelled raids nor ran shorthanded in our existance, we have a long tradition of close friendships within guild as well as a low-turnover rate among new members as we're very selective of new membership. We're a 25 man heroic raiding team with multiple alt/progression ten man teams within guild. 14/14 Current content, 10/13H 16/16H 25m Previous progression. We pride ourselves on having a good community within guild, as well as a very large, and active playerbase. We dont have clicks, sects, or groups of people who dislike one another and squabble. Also for videos on us checkout GameOverEredarUS @ youtube. We also live stream all raids.

We're are a Pve guild, but we also host Guild Rbg's a few times a week, We're also big on arenas and preform bg's. We're Dkp based of which is wiped every new content as well as hosted on webdkp.com. We also run all previous content raids guild only throughout the week, we're big on achievements as well as transmorg here. We also have every kill listed on youtube as well with full video. We run guild only challenge modes daily, have all golds now long completed. We run nearly all content with guildies only, we like the fact we have a very tightknit feel and close community despite being large. We are the top 25 man on our server.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11:30/12 EST

We're recruiting for core and bench spots in every team which run multiple varied days/times, the best way of contact is through real id however a forum app works well also. Looking forward to hearing from you

Site: GameOver-Proudmoore.enjin.com

Nudist ( GM/Recruitment ) Bai.sinn@yahoo.com
    Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessnicole62@hotmail.com
    Nessa#1373

TLDR; Version 14/14 Current Content, 10/13H 16/16H Previous Content numerous pulls on different heroic encounters with various success, 25 man core team, multiple alt ten man teams
    ( Previously deep into heroics for 5.0 content )
    We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
    Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
    Recruiting for core
    Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper.

Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 4/14 HEROIC in Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished last tier 13/13H)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391
    ---
    Adapt is 4/14 HEROIC (13/13H T15 pre 5.4) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www[dot]adaptguild[dot]com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)

Hey RorschachWW, I see that you are looking for a new guild. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 7/14 Heroic. We currently have openings for all classes and specs, so you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

<Months Behind> is looking for more ranged!

we're a 25man guild on US-Eredar (PVP), an east-coast server. we raid 3 nights a week (tues-sun-mon), from 8pm to 12am EST. we're currently 8/14 heroic (and if Malkorok dies tonight, 9/14 heroic ;D ).

the guild has been around for a while (2006), and for some reason despite the leadership turning over every once in a while and people coming and going, it's still here. people seem to like this guild - i guess that's why half our membership doesn't actually play WoW anymore :P a lot of them play random Steam games, some are doing FFXIV, others are into Borderlands 2, and a few of us play LoL for some godforsaken reason. that said, playing WoW is still the ticket into the guild, it's what the leadership is focused on, and that's how it's going to stay until the servers go dark or a meteor hits the earth. or some other natural disaster. supervolcano maybe.

anyway, be a cool person and good player and you'll get to experience (have perpetrated upon you) all the fun this guild has to offer for years to come!

if you're interested, you can check out our guild website at monthsbehind.us/forums . hell, go there anyway - it's super entertaining, i promise!

i'll add your battletag - just in case, here's mine: Rickotron#1171 . hope to hear from you!

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled ranged DPS to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we continue to progress through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 5/14 H SoO, 13/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Wanted to try and keep everyone posted. Thanks for the replies. Currently apping with Months Behind, but haven't found a for sure place, yet

Quote Originally Posted by RorschachWW View Post
    Wanted to try and keep everyone posted. Thanks for the replies. Currently apping with Months Behind, but haven't found a for sure place, yet
    Might want to check out their server, unless you want to be the only person online.. ever.

Here's my battletag if you want to talk (Rabids#1630), but here's some information.

---

http://fallen-gaming.net
    10/14 T16 // US52 25M T15 // US25 25M T14

Fallen II is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content. Skilled and experienced players are encouraged to apply to be a part of our core roster as we establish ourselves as a premier US raiding guild. To apply, please visit our website.

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
    7:30-11:30 EST (4:30-8:30 PST)

There is a potential for overtime when pushing progression.

Ruspberry- Raspberry#1494
    Please be sure you write a message saying who you are and that you wish to speak about recruitment in your Battle Tag invite.

Or contact an officer, Shuhalo, Hephz, or Ruspberry in game for further information.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"