10+ Year Old Account

[MW] T16 4p VS 15 2p.

I'm currently at 2x hc t15 pieces (shoulders,legs) and 2x normal t16 pieces (chest,gloves) with 1 more hanging in my bags ... so the question arises ...

Which set bonus is better and why ?
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Healing is about even in theory, so take T16 for ilvl and smart-heal>not-smart-heal. At least, that's what most people seem to think.

10+ Year Old Account
    well t15 2p is kinda a smart heal since ReM is smart
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    i switched to 4 t16 when I got 2 heroic t16 pieces

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    well t15 2p is kinda a smart heal since ReM is smart
    Nope, it's just got the only spreading mechanism they thought would make sense other than being totally random. A HoT is not smart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    I'm currently at 2x hc t15 pieces (shoulders,legs) and 2x normal t16 pieces (chest,gloves) with 1 more hanging in my bags ... so the question arises ...

Which set bonus is better and why ?
    To answer your question, without a doubt it's 4pc T16. People have been saying that the 2pc T15 adds another 15% to ReM when you TFT but that's a bunch of shit:

Your results with mist wave are going to be random, but it's spot healing which we suck majorly at.

You should drop 2p t15 only when you have 4p t16? I currently have 2p t15 (heroic legs + helm) which I could replace with warforged legs (ordos) and a lv553 helm (sha of pride).

P.S. I have 2p t16 (gloves and chest)

Deleted
    I decided to change my 2 set tier 15 when I picked up my 4 set tier 16, I've gone for the 12k haste cap and I'm enjoying it, I'm getting between 4-6% healing out of the 4 set and not seeing a gigantic drop in my renewing mist healing, plus as Reglitch says, its spot healing, which we suck at

edit... Went back to crit gems, gained over 5% crit and dropped back down to lower haste cap
    Last edited by mmoca8aa966329; 2013-10-16 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Nope, it's just got the only spreading mechanism they thought would make sense other than being totally random. A HoT is not smart.
    At the very least, a HoT that lasts 20 seconds, that you can only apply every 8 seconds, and is super important for 65% of your AoE throughput. Point being, haven't ever heard a Druid complain that Wild Growth is "too uncontrolled."

Quote Originally Posted by Mathim View Post
    You should drop 2p t15 only when you have 4p t16? I currently have 2p t15 (heroic legs + helm) which I could replace with warforged legs (ordos) and a lv553 helm (sha of pride).

P.S. I have 2p t16 (gloves and chest)
    Yeah, if you think of it as "2T15 is like +15% to ReM which is 30% of my healing or so, so that's about +4.5% overall HPS" then look at what you're gaining by upgrading those, you'll probably see that 2T15 is very strong. Though it would be better if you had the T15 tier chest, which is crit/haste...