Heroic Immerseus Hunter Bugs?

So, has anyone else encountered problems with each pet summoned from stampede giving you a stack of the debuff when they melee?
    Or when you have AMoC up, each tick gives a stack?
    Or just your normal pets giving a debuff stack from their melees?

That is not the intended way the debuff works. It only stacks when you directly attack the boss, does not proc on dots unless you reapply, and only gives you a stack when you kill command with your pet. Autoattack is fine as far as I can remember back on PTR.

I'm not sure if it is a bug or not, but stampede and AMoC does give you stacks, as well as auto shot. Normal pet doesn't give stacks when it attacks thou.

AmoC gives you stack with every tick.

Deleted
    I think my sister had similar problems. You should probably ticket it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowqt View Post
    That is not the intended way the debuff works. It only stacks when you directly attack the boss, does not proc on dots unless you reapply, and only gives you a stack when you kill command with your pet. Autoattack is fine as far as I can remember back on PTR.
    That's why the thread title has the word "bug" in it.

Ya, AMoC/DB both give stacks and I'm pretty certain auto-shots don't (I initially thought so too but it just ended up being the AS travel time).
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

After last reset anyone have problem on immerseus with pet despawn ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krachaboras View Post
    After last reset anyone have problem on immerseus with pet despawn ?
    I've had that since day one of this patch ._.

I am constantly having despawn problems on Immerseus, and problems with lazy pet on Garrosh. I switched to a Winged Serpent last week on Garrosh and didn't notice any issues. The warlocks were complaining about the same problems except those using an Imp. I will be using my Winged Serpent this week on Immerseus and see if that fixes the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I've had that since day one of this patch ._.
    It's because you outrange it. The hitbox is massive, so if it Blink Strikes behind the boss and you're infront there's a good chance you're too far away.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah ive had that issue i just need to be aware of where I am in relation to the bosses back. a despawned stampede makes for a very sad panda :<

I cant imagine moc being good on that fight since you are most likely only going to get the full duration at the start and then after that he isnt up long enough for you to get sme decent ticks out of it
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-10-14 at 09:44 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Yeah, our other hunter kept dying to debuff. Fixed when she swapped out of AMoC. Neither of us have had problems with pets stacking the debuff though.

And I started keybinding Call Pet for whatever specific pet I'm using on this fight because it's pretty much inevitable that it despawns multiple times per encounter.

That "pet is not attacking" WeakAura someone posted in this forum has been a life saver in SoO.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scranton, PA...yes where the office was made!
    Right before Immerseus goes under, just hit Master's Call, and wallah no more despawning pets!

This fight pisses me the hell off. So many damn bugs and to have my pet which does a huge portion of my dps as BM(And still a good chunk as MM/SV) constantly despawn is so damn annoying and puts a huge hit on my dps.

I had to call my pet 11 times during the duration of the whole fight on normal once. Sometimes I didn't even notice he was gone until I hit kill command or bestial wrath and saw that it wasn't working because I had no damn pet. I know this might not be easy to fix for blizz sometimes but Blizzard needs to think this shit through next time they design a boss.

Not to mention the lazy retarded pet I get on Garrosh where he just sits there and does nothing, even after hitting kill command, but that happens so rarely that it's not even near as frustrating as Immerseus.

Quote Originally Posted by EverdayMJ View Post
    Right before Immerseus goes under, just hit Master's Call, and wallah no more despawning pets!
    That's not when my pet despawns -- mine despawns when we stack for adds, because our stack point is closer to his front, because our tanks are too lazy to run around. Pah!

Though the Master's Call thing is a cool suggestion.