Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    She found out I had sex with another girl at a party the same day we broke up and that apparently hurt her, like she wondered how I could do that just after we broke up. I told her, no relationship, nothing wrong with it and she was still like, "how could you".

To clarify the party was later that night after the breakup.
    You sound as bad as each other to be honest. Clearly both of you have some growing up to do - and the only way you'll both do that is if you just cut all contact and learn from the experience by yourselves in your own time. Maybe in a few years when you've both grown up a bit, moved on and have full closure on it - you should think about getting back in touch as friends but other than that... You're both just perpetuating some stupid little game where you can both be vindictive to each other for self-deprecating kicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    It's normal to be angry after a bad break up, it's been a year and a half since my fiancee left me after 7 years together.
    She still tries to talk to me and insists to be friends on Facebook...
    I really should remove her from my facebook though, I am having a hell of a time moving on, even a year and a half later.
    I feel you... She should respect the fact that you're having a hard time dealing with it and keep away from you until you make the call to be friends. Dumping someone and then actively pursuing them for friendship whilst emotions are raw is a dick move.

Mate went through exactly the same thing at your age like EXACTLY, was pissed as fuck at her did some stupid shit because of it.

Trust its the best thing that can happen to you soon you will be like why the fuck was I like that?!

Just do some other shit I travelled the world and accidentally figured out exactly what I wanted to do in life, soon you will be like shit why did I ever want a GF im having too much fun doing my own stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastila Shan View Post
    The Y chromosome is almost 75% more likely to not appear than XX. Add that to the men that constantly die in war. Men being overall more aggressive resulting in early death. Women do in fact out number men worldwide by about 3:1. This is actually one of the main reasons Islam has a polygamous aspect to it. It's more about charity than the actual sex and only accepted when the man is able to take care of (both financially and emotionally) any additional spouse.

No country has a female population as high as 55% of the total - Curacao and Latvia have the highest at 54.5% and 54.3% respectively.

Some countries, all of them predominantly Muslim, have female populations in the 23.5%-42.9% range.

Most countries are in the 48%-52% range, as would be expected.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL.FE.ZS

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'll be honest, this thread turned out to be quite decent. Thanks for all the advice and I'll definitely listen to it, I thought this may have gone the wrong way and possibly derailed but it stayed put. Thanks a bunch guys, you pretty much explained everything perfectly.
    Hey everyone

Honestly, I didn't become all "emo" until afterwards and to be more specific, a few weeks after the breakup that's when I became "emo" I guess... Honestly, I showed my best friends (who are brutally honest to me, they don't sugar coat anything) the texts because I kept all of them and they didn't understand why I was giving her the time of day. I remember one of them calling her a "bloody nutjob" but I just shrugged it off. She found out I had sex with another girl at a party the same day we broke up and that apparently hurt her, like she wondered how I could do that just after we broke up. I told her, no relationship, nothing wrong with it and she was still like, "how could you".

To clarify the party was later that night after the breakup.
    Chances are your friends are sugarcoating shit for you or the reason they take your side is because they are like you(as people tend to pick friends with similar viewpoints). Your an adult stop acting like a little bitch and leave her alone, your no good for her and she is no good for you.

Also the reason she was pissed at you is because you seemingly got over her so easy by sleeping with a chick right after you broke up. The same thing happened to my brother, he and his gf broke up and she slept with a guy a few days later and he reacted the same way your ex did.

Also go get some therapy it will help you out alot more than half the posts telling you your a p.o.s. and the other half saying your ex gf is a bitch.

Breakups: Devastation -> Sadness and questions -> anger -> resignment -> move on with your life.

It'll be fine. You'll be fine. Also, 19 is not as mature as you seem to think, nor is the gap between 17 and 19 that big. You're just in the anger stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post
    Stop being a beta and start slaying bishes
    Agreed /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Since your "romantic-action" is making out I am going to assume you two never had sex. You should move on and find a real woman not a child. Women that do not put out are not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Chances are your friends are sugarcoating shit for you or the reason they take your side is because they are like you(as people tend to pick friends with similar viewpoints). Your an adult stop acting like a little bitch and leave her alone, your no good for her and she is no good for you.

Also the reason she was pissed at you is because you seemingly got over her so easy by sleeping with a chick right after you broke up. The same thing happened to my brother, he and his gf broke up and she slept with a guy a few days later and he reacted the same way your ex did.

Also go get some therapy it will help you out alot more than half the posts telling you your a p.o.s. and the other half saying your ex gf is a bitch.
    You need to meet my best friends (have like 3 total but only 2 read the texts), they will tell me the honest truth every time about any situation I'm in. They can tell me I'm a fucking idiot or they can tell me I'm not just because that's what we do since we're so close. There is no offense directed at anyone when we talk.

Now what they told me was that she was pretty much the definition of bitch and they didn't understand why I was still talking to her. They basically did call me an idiot because I should have just stopped talking to her and not given her the time of day. If the posters here tell me I'm a p.o.s then so be it, they are partially right.
    Hey everyone

You need to meet my best friends (have like 3 total but only 2 read the texts), they will tell me the honest truth every time about any situation I'm in. They can tell me I'm a fucking idiot or they can tell me I'm not just because that's what we do since we're so close. There is no offense directed at anyone when we talk.

Now what they told me was that she was pretty much the definition of bitch and they didn't understand why I was still talking to her. They basically did call me an idiot because I should have just stopped talking to her and not given her the time of day. If the posters here tell me I'm a p.o.s then so be it, they are partially right.
    The point he is trying to make is that it is likely that you and your friends think similarly. Because of this, they wouldn't think there is anything wrong (not all the time, but more likely than some random person who is not your friend). If you really want a non-bias view, you should show it to someone who is not your friend. I personally wouldn't do this because I would respect my ex's privacy and not show their messages to other people, but since you have already shown your friends it doesn't really matter.

sip
    Break ups advice 101.

You broke up...stay away, far away from each other for an extended period of time. Nothing less then a year is safe (3 years just to make sure).

Absolute worst thing you can do is keeping in touch, hanging out, etc. etc. For your own sanity and the sake of everyone else around you, get some distance.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only unforgiveable mistake you made (there are a lot of little ones) was lying about loving her.

Everything else is just details.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BLCalliente View Post
    The only unforgiveable mistake you made (there are a lot of little ones) was lying about loving her.

Everything else is just details.
    What was I supposed to say? She'd probably would have just broken down there and then, didn't want to hurt her feelings.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    From what i've read she's too mood-swinging (at least for my likes) and should be removed from your life ASAP .
    That said I understand your anger, i've been there (almost smashed a door), though you should try and keep your emotions checked and run away from her as fast as you can.
    There are better girls than her . I'm sure about it .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

You lost the game.

Insert coins and play again.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

The text screams "I WANT HER BACK" yet you seem very reluctant to admit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    The text screams "I WANT HER BACK" yet you seem very reluctant to admit it.
    To be honest, I don't really want her back I just want to curse her out. Like if she were to say, "I want you" tomorrow then I'd be more like "missed your chance, fuck you".
    Hey everyone

To be honest, I don't really want her back I just want to curse her out. Like if she were to say, "I want you" tomorrow then I'd be more like "missed your chance, fuck you".
    You would drop trou and start gyrating like Elvis.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    Break all contact with her and in a few months you won't even remember she exists.

Honest to god, about halfway through I was expecting to get to the end of all this and see "to settle my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air."