Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ok, let's be clear.

Starting a fight is against the rule, if you start pissing off other players on purpose, you'll get an infraction.
    But, answering to such provocation and shaming/naming the other player is also forbidden and lead to an infraction.

Sjsctt preferred to give you two a warning, so I won't infract this time. But no more fighting.
    If you have a problem with a post, report it and we'll deal with it, but do not derail the thread further.

Deleted
    You can save healing by intervening out of the debuff on heroic, since intervene removes roots, and it seems to not explode if you get rid of it this way.

Edit: Also, minimal increase to use http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-opening-burst this that i posted a while back.
    Last edited by mmoc5894464a84; 2013-10-15 at 07:33 PM.

1) Bladestorm every alternate wave of adds. It also breaks root.
    2) If you have rogues, let them solo soak every melee pool
    3) when BS is not up, do full single target on malk. Let others cleave
    4) Safeguard macro. Breaks your root. Breaks the other party's root.
    5) Mouse over taunt macro <- big game changer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    4) Safeguard macro. Breaks your root. Breaks the other party's root.
    Doesn't it only remove YOUR root? not your targets? Unless i'm reading that tooltip completely wrong. (Or more precisely, the tooltip is wrong, since it states movement impairing effects on YOU)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not warrior here but also melee (rogue). Yes, soaking some 'melee' voidzones may cost you boss uptime, I recommend you to talk to tanks so they move Malkorok closer to you when you are soaking. It's not really a problem for them usually.
    I survived 2010 Summer in Moscow without leaving city for a single day!