Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Not generally, but I suppose I could satisfy with my current mobile phone if I turned on the vibrate feature, lent it to a lady friend and rang it at the right time.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. We are dirty, dirty people.

I have Nokia Lumia... 620? Yeah, I think that's what it was. I have no need for the crap they usually cram phones with. If I can send messages and call people with it, it's good enough. I liked the idea of navigator, so I got this model instead of something older and more plain.

Deleted
    running with a htc sensation which is now 2 years old and does everything i want it to (skype/emails/internet/calls), and just coming out of expensive contract with Vodafone. Just bought a replacement bigger battery so no plans to change in the next 2 years either, so looking forward to going SIM only with MUCH cheaper monthly bills.

Do you satisfy with your current Engrish?

I haven't had a mobile phone in over 5 years. Back in my day we had pay phones.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by momopeach View Post
    I am a little bit disappointed at my current Samsung Galaxy S3 stock battery life. It worked great at the first couple of months, however, since I usally use data on it a lot--- browsing websites every day, texting a lot, watching youtube and playing games sometime. Honestly, if I unplug my phone early morning and the battery may left 1/3 in the afternoon. Now i have to relie on extra batteries, I take these batteries from great manufactories like MPJ around if I am away from a charger in airport, shooping mall or just on the go. I am thinking of getting a Note 3 and bought a bulky battery for it

Do you satisfy with your current mobile phone? What maybe ur next phone?
    I'm happy with my Samsung Galaxy S2 and I'll probably be keeping it for a few more years. I don't see the need for constant change and consumption of technology. Buy something and stick with it until it breaks.

I'm using an extended battery for my s3. I'm using an Anker 4400mAh, adds quite a bit more battery life.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Sony xperia z

Loving it
    Last edited by Heldamon; 2013-10-14 at 08:49 AM.

Xperia Z - Love it. A colleague however has the 'newer, more refined' Xperia Z1 and hes had nothing but issues with it (hes on his 2nd following a manufacturer replacement) - overheating, randomly crashing and a battery life of a mighty 5 hours....

All made by Asian slave labor paying them $2 a day. This is why we have no jobs in the West, but it's okay as long as we have our stupid iToys.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Android is slow these days? Strange, didn't notice.
    Galaxy S4 seemed slow for me, IMHO. And its quite new phone, with impressive hardware... All of this, IMHO.
    But the WP8 phones realy are snappy, at least everything from Lumia line.

seem like everyone uses smart phone.. I have a nokia that couldn't even take a photo but I am satisfied with it. My use is only mobile phone's original purpose.

still rocking my s2, it's more than i will need for many years.

Deleted
    Do you satisfy with your current mobile phone?

wat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Not generally, but I suppose I could satisfy with my current mobile phone if I turned on the vibrate feature, lent it to a lady friend and rang it at the right time.
    *snicker* Came in for this comment. Not gonna deny it.

I don't use my phone much. Battery lasts approximately a week, since I don't. Works fine.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one on this fucking planet that doesn't have a smartphone?

I've got an older Nokia from 2008 which I only use for calling people, occasional texting, and listening to music.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

This is my mobile phone. Had it for probably coming up to 10 years now. It does everything I need, I can make calls, text and it has an alarm that wakes me up in the mornings so I am fully satisfied. Will probably keep it till it breaks then buy a cheap job that just texts and calls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post

I've got an older Nokia from 2008 which I only use for calling people, occasional texting, and listening to music.
    No your not

Deleted
    I have a used motorola xtsomethingsomething smartphone. It doesn't even vibrate when you receive an SMS or e-mail. It could be worse, I use it only for texting, calling, checking e-mail, and browsing internet when I have nothing better to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post

well a lot of people like browsing the internet, skyping etc whilst taking a dump, which is why a smartphone is really useful.

The thing i dont understand is people buying tablets when they already have a smartphone - they do the same thing :/

Deleted
    A little bit personal topic don't you think? I'm not girl so i really can not tell, so i really want to hear from girls.
    Many shy girls are around here. I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    A little bit personal topic don't you think? I'm not girl so i really can not tell, so i really want to hear from girls.
    Many shy girls are around here. I guess.
    Id have thought a vibrating dildo would be far more effective then your mobile phone tbh.

Xperia P. Using it for a year and it's pretty good. Still looks brand new.