Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wow rofl... So many azns butchering the English language in this thread. Its pretty hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Satisfy with my mobile phone..like with the vibrate function?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I have an iPhone 4S and it gets the job done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Id have thought a vibrating dildo would be far more effective then your mobile phone tbh.
    Depends on vibration strength. Probably very discrete, if you ask me.
    As for me vibrate feature is turned off, since it's just a battery drain, and i don't know any vibrate apps anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Yeah, I have an iPhone 4S and it gets the job done.
    I see what you did there.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Nokia Lumia 820.
    Only thing that irks me is the battery, rest is simply good.
    Wouldnt want iPhone or slowdroid...
    My 920 battery lasts about 3 days. Also using an old Omnia 7, with battery saving option checked it can remain on about 1 week without recharge.

Both with wifi always on, and bt deactivated. 920 with glance screen on.

To be perfectly honest, I never thought of my phone in that manner.

On a less facetious note:

I have an HTC Desire. It has about enough onboard storage for the Android OS and the bloatware you can't uninstall. So no, I greatly dislike it, and am looking forward to the release of the Nexus 5.

I was quite happy with my Galaxy Note II until I just got my first "real" bill. With 17% employee discount, still over $100 a money (only used 1.3GB/2GB). Damn.

The phone itself is spectacular.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Samsung GS2. When I first got the phone 2 years ago, it was amazing! Super fast, beautiful picture quality, great camera, and clear sound.

Eventually the Phone started doing some funky things. Randomly the screen would flicker and then my service would go from a few bars, to a circle with a slash through it (no service). Then it would just shut down.

When this would happen I would have about 50% battery life, when I would turn the phone back on after it shut down, I would have 2% or lower battery life.

This eventually ended up varying, such as the phone would not turn back on unless it was plugged in or the battery was removed and reinserted. Sometime you would press the sleep button and the shutdown options would appear rather than the screen turning off. I would actually have to wait for the display to timeout before the screen would turn off.

After a ton of research, I found that I needed to look at the battery for damage. I did so and found that the battery had bloated. It was arched on both front and back.

I bought a new battery and it resolved many issues. However, that was 6 months ago, and now the problem is back and my new battery is bloated.

Fortunately I am up for an upgrade next month, for now I will use my phone as little as possible in hopes that the battery doesn't explode while in my pocket.

Not sure if I want an other samsung after seeing how they ignored this issue. If you search for any official statement regarding the battery issue, Samsung just blames it on the users. However, I highly doubt thousands of users are all having the issue due to user error.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would've been satisfied with my old flip phone I used to have which was also my very first phone. The only reason I have an iPhone is because I basically got it for free when I did some upgrade thing. I only need a cell phone in case I need to call someone that's it. There's only one app I use and that's Youtube and I mostly use it whenever I'm uploading a package to the toilet or when I'm in bed (helps me go to sleep at night).
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    My 920 battery lasts about 3 days. Also using an old Omnia 7, with battery saving option checked it can remain on about 1 week without recharge.

Both with wifi always on, and bt deactivated. 920 with glance screen on.
    Compare those bateries

have iPhone5 and i'm pretty satisfied ..my next phone? prly gonna change it in 2-3 years and with current trends i guess it gonna be another iPhone.

Deleted
    I'm fine as long as I can call and send text-messages with my phone.

I got an Iphone 3G, which my dad used to have. I received his old phone when he bought a new one. I wouldn't mind using my old phone to be honest, but my old phone barely worked.
    I'm not a big fan of Apple, but I'm not a spoiled brat who cries because I got the "wrong" model or brand. I'll stick with my Iphone and I won't be buying a new phone anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    iphone 5, best phone I've ever had and extremely satisfied. I'm not a big phone fanatic, so it gets the job done nicely.

Xperia Z1, 9/10. Love everything except the viewing angles are a bit bad sometimes.

I love my 5s! It lasts all day ( which is from 5am till about 1:30 am) so I can't complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.phonebloks.com/

^ Just throwing it out there
    Best Phone Idea I've seen yet.

OT: Currently I Use an iPhone 5, I like it but am not looking forward to upgrading it
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Motorla Razr M (I think I'm the only one on Earth who has it?). It's good all around. Nothing too spectacular, but then again, I don't know what would make any phone spectacular.

My provider however...

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    My phone is a LG Optimus V it does what I need it to.
    I had an LG Optimus T for a few years. It was pretty solid for a low cost starter phone. My only gripe about it was that I had to turn it off and on again if I wanted the GPS to work right after a long period of not using it.

I have a Galaxy SIII now. The battery lasts me through a full day, although I'm not on it constantly and use the power saving mode most of the time. It is the data that eats up the battery. When I was in England I turned the data off and I didn't even have to consider plugging it in for 5 days at a time just getting everything off of wifi. If you're having battery problems, look at ways to reduce the data consumption, such as setting automatic refreshes of apps to a longer period.

I just keep a charger in my car in case I really need it for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    This is my mobile phone. Had it for probably coming up to 10 years now. It does everything I need, I can make calls, text and it has an alarm that wakes me up in the mornings so I am fully satisfied. Will probably keep it till it breaks then buy a cheap job that just texts and calls.
    Holy shit, we have the one person that bought an N-Gage.

He really does exist!
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Samsung Galaxy S3, fucking love it. Contract expires in February next year however so will upgrade to the S4 or possibly S5 if it's released.

Right now it's in for repair though, so I have to use my old HTC Wildfire S. The screen is soooooo small.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED