Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Ive had an iphone 5 for a little over a year now and it works great, can't complain. However my next phone is going to be a Note 3, because I've gotten bored with the iphone after 4 years of the same thing.
    non bias and mmos go together like nicholas cage and good movies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    3 days on a full charge?
    I'm calling bullshit on this, never seen ANY phone last 3 days with even the lightest usage.
    What ? With minimum usage my old omnia 7 can almost last one week. Did a bit more than 6 days recently, the battery measuring thing had a problem, so phone deactivated every non-vital things.

I have a Nokia Lumia 920 and 100% adore it. I switched from my iPhone to it and Windows Phone is, now, probably my favorite mobile OS. It doesn't have all the apps but it does EXACTLY what I need it to do and live tiles are the bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but honestly, how is the OS bad at all? Easy to use, easily customizable stock. So many options, to set up menus, folders, pages... Whats the issue?
    Android is damned hard to use for a phone. I want predictability, consistency and easy on a phone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Android is damned hard to use for a phone. I want predictability, consistency and easy on a phone.
    Yep, this is the main difference between Android and the other systems : user experience. iOS and WP offers consistency between system and apps design, Android does not.

And no, this does not come from an "Android hater" (I use and work on Android quite often), this is a fact that even Android lead designers acknowledges, see this article that was published this year, it was a user who listed examples of terrible design with pictures and detailed explanation for each one.

Matias Duarte, Director of Android OS User Experience answered this post himself :

Quote Originally Posted by Matias Duarte
    It's true, we still have a lot of work to do. Personally I feel like I've gotten only about a third of the way to where I want to be with regards to consistency, responsiveness, and polish.

Better get back to work!
    Android has really huge advantages in terms of customizations and application capabilities, but that's not at all what some users are looking for. Things are getting better for Android, quite slowly, and there's no way they can get to iOS and WP levels, because by design, they can't force developers to follow any guidelines, and can't force manufacturers either not to modify the OS their own way before selling it. This can be summed up in one dreaded word for any android developer : fragmentation.

Deleted
    Nokia 3310, very satisfied with it. Battery life is phenomenal.

Deleted
    S3 mini satisfied but i miss the old phones battery life

using iphone 4S atm, works fine for me, Im not a big app guy, I have like 2-3 apps total and barely even use them.