Bloody coin farming

So my main is a holy pally, and obviously I cant get coins with this character, so I was thinking of gearing up my rogue for bloody coin farming.

What is the best world pvp 1v1 player killing spec for rogues? Im thinking combat given the recent changes as one could just killing spree a person to death.

Shouldn't this be in the rouge forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Shouldn't this be in the rouge forum?

Hmm, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Babzu View Post
    Hmm, maybe.
    Nah, it can go here, he is asking opinion on whether people think playing a rogue to farm bloody rare coins is the fastest/ easiest way to accomplish such a ask.

Rogue would be ok, mage is also probably another good choice.

Deleted
    Just made an MMO account to share my opinion.
    I'm having great ease, with getting Bloody Coins as Shadow Priest, due to easy last hits with SWeath.
    Rogues are just pref. for jumping ppl that just transformed, and thats douchy

Use combat for the stun ks stun ar burst

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stimulated View Post
    Just made an MMO account to share my opinion.
    I'm having great ease, with getting Bloody Coins as Shadow Priest, due to easy last hits with SWeath.
    Rogues are just pref. for jumping ppl that just transformed, and thats douchy
    Hmm.. I thought you only got Bloody Coins when you were transformed, yourself.
    Not when you killed a transformed person.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Hmm.. I thought you only got Bloody Coins when you were transformed, yourself.
    Not when you killed a transformed person.
    If you are transformed, other transformed people are your only friends. Even cross faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    Nah, it can go here, he is asking opinion on whether people think playing a rogue to farm bloody rare coins is the fastest/ easiest way to accomplish such a ask.

Rogue would be ok, mage is also probably another good choice.
    Looks like he's asking for the best spec.
    [QUOTE=Babzu;22857661]What is the best world pvp 1v1 player killing spec for rogues?/QUOTE]
    Edit: Pretend it's quote.

Deleted
    Yeah if you're a chicken Rogue would be the obvious choice for trying to farm Bloody Coins.