Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It is more like the official name for Blizzard all-star. HEROS is all DOTA games about.

10+ Year Old Account
    n`zoth and azshara are comming first burning legion goons come later we need to deal with the threats in azeroth first in order to deal with sargeras and his guys

sorry for my english its not my first language

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible that this could be the next expansion. Last time we went near Azshara's hometown was when Thrall saved the Darkspear. The Maelstrom / N'zoth / South Seas Expansion could be 95 content. Plus Vol'jin is now Warchief, and look at this.

And then the next mission is...

So yeah, I won't be surprised if Heroes of the Storm enter The Dark Below to battle N'zoth and Azshara.

Anywho there's my 2 cents.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2013-10-14 at 11:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    The problem I have with that being the expansion title is that it doesn't really fit the trend. Every other expansion title has been a thing or idea, not a person.

Burning Crusade
    Wrath of the Lich King
    Cataclysm
    Mists of Pandaria

Heroes of the Storm

It just seems off to me.
    What about Wrath of the Lich King?

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact is Blizzard referred to Maelstrom as Storm, and I think it could be a possible clue. Plus Vol'jin's father Sen'ljin died there. As Warchief he'd lead a Horde attack on the Naga.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Science View Post
    I don't think so. We got too many evidence for a Legion themed expansion and also a crow cannot give any idea for next expansion in my opinion.
    IMO the more recent evidence says Legion is not next. You point to Wrathion confirming it by showing us fel fireballs hitting Azeroth? I say Wrathion proves it's not next because he says it'd be a year for Varian to take over 1/3 of the remaining Horde capitals after the Siege.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Promo mount for Blizzards dota IMHO.
    or the next exp. whatever
    Assuming HS is a rebranding of Blizzard All-Stars, that could make a lot of sense. Pre-order the game and you get a Stormcrow mount for WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    The fact is Blizzard referred to Maelstrom as Storm, and I think it could be a possible clue. Plus Vol'jin's father Sen'ljin died there. As Warchief he'd lead a Horde attack on the Naga.
    He dies on account of the Naga. Their main base is under the Maelstrom.

IF it's Expansion V, it's almost certainly a Naga expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Oh god not more threads about the Emerald Dream.

If I have to hear about the Rift of Aln ONE MORE TIME SO HELP ME!!!!

The problem I have with that being the expansion title is that it doesn't really fit the trend. Every other expansion title has been a thing or idea, not a person.

Burning Crusade
    Wrath of the Lich King
    Cataclysm
    Mists of Pandaria

Heroes of the Storm

It just seems off to me.
    There is like, no pattern whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    IMO the more recent evidence says Legion is not next. You point to Wrathion confirming it by showing us fel fireballs hitting Azeroth? I say Wrathion proves it's not next because he says it'd be a year for Varian to take over 1/3 of the remaining Horde capitals after the Siege.
    Clearly every expansion takes place immediately after we kill the final boss of the previous expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    They took shelter from a storm near the Maelstrom. That is not referring to the Maelstrom as a storm.

Maelstrom is a word for a big churning whirlpool. Old Dutch word, malen+stroom = grinding+stream. Just a coincidence that "-strom" looks like "storm".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Clearly every expansion takes place immediately after we kill the final boss of the previous expansion.
    According to wowpedia's unofficial timeline, every expansion is 1 year apart, except MoP which was 2 years after Cata.

http://wowpedia.org/Timeline_(unofficial)

The timeline is quite improbable in some ways, but there you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

People need to stop paying attention to Wrathion period.
    The guy is a three year old dragon whelp who couldn't even predict that Garrosh was going to splinter the Horde, or that Varian was going to allow the Horde to remain a faction.

Assuming HS is a rebranding of Blizzard All-Stars, that could make a lot of sense. Pre-order the game and you get a Stormcrow mount for WoW.
    Pre-oder what ? Blizzard-All-Stars is a stand alone free-to-play, we know this since years

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, there's not multi-year gaps. The only time that has happened was BC into Wrath.

In fact, the Cata reveal said that the War in Northrend was still continuing. The Pandaren starting zone pretty much starts during the Madness of Deathwing fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arkentass View Post
    Pre-oder what ? Blizzard-All-Stars is a stand alone free-to-play, we know this since years
    Because they're renaming it for converting it to a stand-alone game like LoL or DotA2.

Not confirmed, personal speculation. If this was a SC2 mod we should have had it 2 years ago.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

As I said in another thread if that is the expansion the likely explanation is it's heroes of the storm with the storm being a time storm. This fits with a lot of speculation about a time travel expansion..possibly the reason for the timeless isle being the last part of 5.4. This would allow them to revisit previous times & bosses Illidan etc.

It would of course also allow blizzard to do the item level squish with a lore explanation by explaining it away as a catastrophic result of the time storm causing everyone's skills to be thrown out of balance & reverting to a previous level.

Because they're renaming it for converting it to a stand-alone game like LoL or DotA2.

Not confirmed, personal speculation. If this was a SC2 mod we should have had it 2 years ago.
    We know since years that it's a free to play, stand alone, (no SC2). It's confirmed by Blizzard like 20 time in 2 years.
    We will no pre-oder a free-to play right?

Burning Crusade
    Wrath of the Lich King
    Cataclysm
    Mists of Pandaria

Heroes of the Storm

It just seems off to me.
    Heroes of the Storm.

Actually, there's not multi-year gaps. The only time that has happened was BC into Wrath.

In fact, the Cata reveal said that the War in Northrend was still continuing. The Pandaren starting zone pretty much starts during the Madness of Deathwing fight.
    Official timeline has a year between each expansion with 2 years between Cata and MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The events of Tides of War take place after Cata. It seems problematic to say that MOP (that is, the panda starting zone and discovery of Pandaria) 'began' during or shortly after the Dragon Soul raid. This is also in light of Blizzard saying during MOP's reveal that 'significant time' will have passed between Cata and MOP.

The events of Tides of War take place after Cata. It seems problematic to say that MOP (that is, the panda starting zone and discovery of Pandaria) 'began' during or shortly after the Dragon Soul raid. This is also in light of Blizzard saying during MOP's reveal that 'significant time' will have passed between Cata and MOP.
    Panda starting zone happens around the same time as the Jade Forest intro. The Airship that crashed was on it's way back to SW after the naval battle that caused Anduin's ship to run aground.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Doesn't that trademark include tablets and iPhones? I don't think a WoW expansion would include those.
    Rebranding on the mobile armory app.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Panda starting zone happens around the same time as the Jade Forest intro. The Airship that crashed was on it's way back to SW after the naval battle that caused Anduin's ship to run aground.
    Somewhat before, I'd say. The Skyseeker is probably the ship that sends back the message that leads to Varian ordering the Skyfire sent to Pandaria.
    Last edited by Travio; 2013-10-15 at 06:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post

Ahhhh see what I did there?