WoW Freezing in Raid Groups

Not sure if this is the proper forum for this but I am wondering if anyone else has this problem, has had it or knows someone who has. I get random game freezes but only in Raid groups. I have no problems anywhere in the world, dungeons, scenarios, world bosses or PvP. Only in LFR, Flex and Normal raids. I have tried every remedy I can find. Deleting the WTF folders, changed client to 32-bit, gone to Direct X, updated drivers, etc. My addons are the standard ones, nothing exotic.

I do have an Nvidia GTX 550i and my internet is At&T U-Verse. I have heard from guildies that WoW doesn't work well with Nvidia or AT&T.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Do this fix. I have no idea how or why it works, but it fixed a myriad of issues for me ( massive lag and freezing in raids after 5.4 and also my missing energy bar ). I got the fix off the tech forums at blizz. Might still be there, but here ya go:

/run SetCVar("raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals",1)

... then reload your UI

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Do this fix. I have no idea how or why it works, but it fixed a myriad of issues for me ( massive lag and freezing in raids after 5.4 and also my missing energy bar ). I got the fix off the tech forums at blizz. Might still be there, but here ya go:

/run SetCVar("raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals",1)

... then reload your UI
    Thanks for you reply. Should I do this all the time? Just once? I am a complete computer novice so I have to take things slowly.

Once mate is all you need to do
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

What that guy said I had a similar problem, that script pretty much fixed it. Good luck man hope he helped ya.