Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,523
    Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    The 4 set for unholy is pretty meh, the 4 set for Frost is 3%ish single target, not bad at all.
    ^This.

    Though I don't know how great it is for 2h, the 4 pc for DW is pretty great. Obviously there was a mistake with the initial sim of it, but it's pulling about 3% of our damage, and the way it's activated is the perfect time for it's use (mostly).

    I personally didn't realize Unholy's 4 PC was that bad. Even spamming Death Coils while Dark Transformation doesn't make it powerful?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Minoan View Post
    Off-topic: DW frost mentioned that 4pc buffed also by Evil Eye. Why you aren ot mentioning Thok?
    Probably because evil eye increases 4piece damage by 50% and tail tip increases it by a far less significant amount.

  3. #23
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    Probably because evil eye increases 4piece damage by 50% and tail tip increases it by a far less significant amount.
    Wouldn't it scale with the Mastery buff though? I already know the Ice Spike damage isn't huge (hitting for what, 4k a pop or something?) but wouldn't it be an increase none-the-less?

    Galakras being a bigger boost though makes total sense however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  4. #24
    It's an increase, but we are comparing an increase of a few percent to an increase of roughly ten times that.

    The biggest reason why thok's is so good for frost is what it does for frost strike.
    Last edited by Shiira; 2013-10-21 at 11:58 AM.

  5. #25
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    It's an increase, but we are comparing an increase of a few percent to an increase of roughly ten times that.

    The biggest reason why thok's is so good for frost is what it does for frost strike.
    Valid point then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •