Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    The 4 set for unholy is pretty meh, the 4 set for Frost is 3%ish single target, not bad at all.
    ^This.

Though I don't know how great it is for 2h, the 4 pc for DW is pretty great. Obviously there was a mistake with the initial sim of it, but it's pulling about 3% of our damage, and the way it's activated is the perfect time for it's use (mostly).

I personally didn't realize Unholy's 4 PC was that bad. Even spamming Death Coils while Dark Transformation doesn't make it powerful?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Minoan View Post
    Off-topic: DW frost mentioned that 4pc buffed also by Evil Eye. Why you aren ot mentioning Thok?
    Probably because evil eye increases 4piece damage by 50% and tail tip increases it by a far less significant amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    Probably because evil eye increases 4piece damage by 50% and tail tip increases it by a far less significant amount.
    Wouldn't it scale with the Mastery buff though? I already know the Ice Spike damage isn't huge (hitting for what, 4k a pop or something?) but wouldn't it be an increase none-the-less?

Galakras being a bigger boost though makes total sense however.

It's an increase, but we are comparing an increase of a few percent to an increase of roughly ten times that.

The biggest reason why thok's is so good for frost is what it does for frost strike.
    Last edited by Shiira; 2013-10-21 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    It's an increase, but we are comparing an increase of a few percent to an increase of roughly ten times that.

The biggest reason why thok's is so good for frost is what it does for frost strike.
    Valid point then.