Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Reading that, it sounds equally a definition of "Cash grab."

So yeah, time travel to WC2 era would be the "Shark grab" of Warcraft.

The origin of the phrase is actually relating to a series in... I think Happy Days where a character literally jumps a shark.
    You are absolutely 100% correct.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    Classic city becomes a raid dungeon?
    Sacking of Stormwind in the First War confirmed. =|
    Its kinda funny how people said this when we found out about Siege of Orgrimmar 2 years ago.

"Maincity becomes raid dungeon". I'd have to guess at the Undercity or Gilneas. Because at the end of MoP, you can talk to Varian and he talks about re-taking Gilneas and keeping Sylvanas contained. So perhaps the Alliance will try and take back the Undercity?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Its kinda funny howpeople said this when we found out about Siege of Orgrimmar 2 years ago.
    I still remember everyone crying about MoP being a "PvP expansion"

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    I still remember everyone crying about MoP being a "PvP expansion"
    I know, so glad it wasn't though . Theres a good chance it could be Undercity that becomes a raid dungeon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejmis View Post
    "Maincity becomes raid dungeon". I'd have to guess at the Undercity or Gilneas. Because at the end of MoP, you can talk to Varian and he talks about re-taking Gilneas and keeping Sylvanas contained. So perhaps the Alliance will try and take back the Undercity?
    And the Forsaken move to ... Stratholme?

There's zero chance Undercity is becoming a raid dungeon. At least if "Warlords of Draenor" is actually the expansion. Even then, in any of the rumored/likely other expansions... it still makes next to no sense. How exactly are you going to incorporate the Horde into such a raid?

Alliance gets Undercity back, the Forsaken moves to Stratholme. But then again, Didn't Argent Crusade re-take Stratholme .. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    If this has something to do with extreme timeline-altering time travel....

Seriously, that will be my reaction.
    I mean, a couple of CoT dungeons are fine, but making an expansion where we ALTER PAST HISTORY WHICH WOULD THROW ALL LORE OUT THE WINDOW AND EITHER A.) Digress lore into further chaos or B.) Get us nowhere in the story, making this expansion filler.
    I feel this...immensely. Very appropriate video for how I will feel if they pull a mulligan on lore. Oh you know all those games you bought, books you read, etc? Well those never happened.
    BAD WOLF

"Due to s/he is not exist in "the original" history. S/he killed him/her in that time, to do the right thing."
    Anduin or Warian will kill Garona?

"Someone: W Saurfang is in trouble? Oh, come on my little brother!"
    Broxigar?

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    "Due to s/he is not exist in "the original" history. S/he killed him/her in that time, to do the right thing."
    Anduin or Warian will kill Garona?

Broxigar?
    Exactly what I was thinking

Because Tiffin Wrynn no longer exists in "the original" history, Anduin killed Garona back on Draenor, to do the right thing.

"When the theory is in a mess, Anduin regrets his choice, while Wrathion faces his glory"

Because Garona died, she never interfered with the Alliance/Horde peace conference back in Cata, thereby uniting the Horde and Alliance as Wrathion wanted. But the present time is all messed up, Anduin regrets it for some reason. Maybe because Pandaria never happened?
    Last edited by Humbugged; 2013-11-02 at 04:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    The non-sequitur derp is reaching critical mass...and it's not even page 2 yet.

Talk about peaking early.

The only hope I'm clinging to for Blizzcon is that all these leaks that have been "confirmed" will be proven false, and that we'll see that everything has been vague enough that of course one or two things will seem to match up -- enough for folks to believe the whole thing is true.

Either way, just a very short matter of time.
    --
    Boub called me a fanboy
    --
    #SaveDrainSoul #TakeMaleficGraspInstead

Broxigar?
    Exactly what I was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    The only hope I'm clinging to for Blizzcon is that all these leaks that have been "confirmed" will be proven false, and that we'll see that everything has been vague enough that of course one or two things will seem to match up -- enough for folks to believe the whole thing is true.

Either way, just a very short matter of time.
    I think it'll turn on whether we do work alongside or in concert with the BL next expansion. That will probably be the 'mind-blowing' thing about the next expansion Blizz has been talking about and that the NGA admin would have called, especially if Medivh (who is possessed by Sargeras at the time) 'shows to give us dailies' (quests?).

Photo of 12 space suits = 12 classes going to space.
    Open for a few commissions! Get your character drawn. Samples in the link below:
    WoW Drawings Thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...wing-WoW-Toons
    Tumblr: http://sergioquijada.tumblr.com
    Twitter: @sergioquijada
    About.me: sergioquijada

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I feel this...immensely. Very appropriate video for how I will feel if they pull a mulligan on lore. Oh you know all those games you bought, books you read, etc? Well those never happened.
    That was almost exactly my reaction when I got back from band yesterday to find "Warlords of Draenor" the trademark.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshix View Post
    Exactly, I don't see what the debate is here.

That makes more sense than the insane ARG of mistranslations that happens below.
    Permanently unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

Been a fun run guys, but the game's officially moved into the "Milk the Playerbase" phase. And I for one don't intend to stick around as the cost of expansions go up, content in them goes down, and raids become further and further apart.
    Maybe I'll be back for WoW2, but probably not. - Slowpoke, the former Dokhidamo

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshix View Post
    But..But..we have only 11 classes...

But..But..we have only 11 classes...
    The Demon Hunter, son. Embrace it...

Interestingly, I noticed one of those space suits had no flag on it. Perhaps representing a new class that works "outside" the existing factions like how the DKs had the Ebon Blade.

Been a fun run guys, but the game's officially moved into the "Milk the Playerbase" phase. And I for one don't intend to stick around as the cost of expansions go up, content in them goes down, and raids become further and further apart.

So when I was high the other day I posted this in a thread about WoW timelines.

All this talk of our timeline not being the main timeline reminded me of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    DUDE, What if like we aren't the "Prime" timeline, and the Timeline of the other Dragon Soul where we stole it from, IS the "prime" one, and we are just moving along our timeline to our Fault.

and and a new expansion is we basically fight out of our timeline into theirs to make ourselves the "Prime" timeline.

D:

I am way to high for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    So when I was high the other day I posted this in a thread about WoW timelines.

All this talk of our timeline not being the main timeline reminded me of it.
    The Bronzes have always watched the timelines and moved us along the safest one.

We are the prime timeline, the Bronzes have said so.