Deleted

Malkorok HC + Druid Solo tanking

Hi there,

I've recently joined a guild progressing malkorok. im a 559 Item level Guardian Druid looking to solo soak the blood rage phase.

Does anybody have experience of druid tanks solo soaking, if so, how did it go with cooldowns / how badly / How many external CD's needed?

ANY tips or advice will be amazing as i need to learn everything i can about this fight before tonights raid

Thanks -x-

Deleted
    Hello,

I can give you a few pointers, I did this 2 weeks ago with about the same ilvl as you have atm. I must say, it was VERY sketchy at some moments, but with practice you should be fine.

First of all, I need to know if you have either the Vial trinket or Rook's trinket as these make tanking the Blood Rage a lot easier. Secondly, do you have a rogue in your team?

The way I did it was by starting the Blood Rage without any stacks of the nasty debuff (increases damage taken). This is the rotation I used back then, together with a rogue. Last week I was able to solo tank the entire Blood Rage because I now have Rook's Unlucky Talisman (reduces aoe damage by 40% for 14sec).

With rogue it looked something like this: Shield topped before Blood Rage->Cocoon from monk->Barkskin+Might of Ursoc->Survival Instincts->Pain Sup from priest->Sacrifice from paladin->Last 5 seconds rogue joined me with a cloak up.

Now here is the tricky part, if you dont have the Vial trinket your big CD's wont be up before the next Blood Rage. So what you need to do is start with some externals + rogue (his cloak will be back up). after a few seconds into the Blood Rage your big CD's will come up again so you will be able to rotate these again.

Hope this helps! Good luck.

Deleted
    Dose paladin bubbles work with halving the damage? does BoP? (on sombody elce ofc)