Addon Question | Fury Warrior

I'm actually looking for a cooldown addon, which displays:

1. CS Up/downtime
    2. RB/WS procc
    3. Trinket up/downtime
    4. Cd's down/uptime
    5. fat rage bar which shines when capped and fades when dumped
    6. potion cd

What do you guys prefer and why? What do you guys want that your addon indicates? Have you got some good advice for a fellow fury warrior?

If you do not use CD addons - then again why?

What addons do you use in general, which really helps you keeping a clear view during a stressful fight like garrosh?

Thanks for your opinions/pieces of advice/information in advance.

ps.: Ive tested poweraura's or what its called. Not a big deal imho.

[I use ELvUI, DbM, Mikscrollcombattxt, Atlasloot, ReforgeLite, Skada, Malkorokhelper fyi.]

Deleted
    Power auras should do all that you have asked.

Personally I use Tellmewhen for all the reasons you asked for. It need a bit of time to set it up bit it worths it.

Weakaura

Best addon imo to track proccs, cooldowns etc.

You can set up some quite simple functions like to display an image when you gained a buff or proc
    or a bar the slowly depletes (i have that for CS)

There is also far more advanced stuff you can directly import to track stuff
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

10+ Year Old Account
    I can give you my WAs if you want. Combine that w/ Slamandawe which has a nice CS bar and you got everything you wanted.

There will be no better addon than a Weak Auras, by simple nature of ability to customize things.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    I can give you my WAs if you want. Combine that w/ Slamandawe which has a nice CS bar and you got everything you wanted.

There will be no better addon than a Weak Auras, by simple nature of ability to customize things.
    I surely would interested be if you dont mind sharing them.
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post

+1

Would love to see what other warriors are doing with their WAs. Mine are shit and completely basic IMO.

Deleted
    Would be helpful if you can post your WA's

Basic is all you need, best way is to learn yourself, start with simple buff/debuff triggers and then move into making sounds and /say or /yell text, eventually you'll be making groups and doing all sorts of stuff.
    I've always felt that it is important to make things that work for you, if you made it, its that much easier to change it too.

Tell Me When works pretty well out of the box to show you simple, but I prefer weak auras. With enough knowledge you can do just about anything. I have yet to find a function I couldn't make weak auras do. It is extremely powerful. I also make most of the WA's for our guild for boss fights, such as buffs/debuffs to watch for and alerts.

10+ Year Old Account
    As other said you cand do everything you listed with weak aura. I use mine for similar things. As for rage, i use addon called ragebar, it's outdated but you can make it fork by edit one number via notepad, check comment on curse, there is said how to do that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use Tellmewhen for all colldown purposes and comergy for rage. Highly adjustable and kinda easy to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Defo Weak Auras.

Can find some basic sets here. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7339954763

I use my own, but this is fast and simple to get started with.

Deleted
    May you be so kind and post, what your Ui, especially with weakaura/tellmewhen does look like ?? So everyone can get a picture of what others do

Thanks in advance!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I shamefully admit, that I am mostly a clicker exept for SBar and SBlock and my cooldowns.

The Ragebar (highest red square) is Comergy. You can adjust what color the bar takes at which marker (as I am tank I took an 20 rage mark for lowest possible SBar and a 60 rage mark for SBlock), to what the color changes (I took a default red-yellow-green way) and if the color changes abruptley when a marker is reached or if it slowly fades to the next color.
    The other two red squares are Tellmewhen. They track the duration of SBar and Sblock (middle) and the application of Weakened Blows (bottom red quare). At the place of the weakened blows tracker is thunderclap, which I only wanna use in AoE situations or to apply weakened blows.
    As Fury I track CS, Bloodbath, Recklessness and Skullbanner. And of course Raging blows + amount of stacks.
    Place, transperity and how big the buttons are are entirely costumable.

I know my UI is no beauty, but it fits my wants^^
    Last edited by Valech; 2013-10-14 at 03:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    http://pastebin.com/TqpAJdis

That's what i found so far. If anyone is interested: that's the weakauras options of sinner from bloodlegion.

I've never understood why people mix too many addons into tracking very simple things. Bartender (for action bars), TellMeWhen (Procs) and Masque (Skins) communicate very well together with minimal effort keeping your UI clean.

The RageBar addon I use is called NugEnergy which is probably the most primitive resource addon which lights up more depending on how much rage you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like your UI, being a minimalist. I do not like tellmewhen as much as I like weak aura's, but that comes down to preference. I went back to using old school ICE HuD, to easily track my rage and help pick me out of a crowd in cluster fuck 25 man environment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    http://pastebin.com/x7NaHkZf

Tracks pretty much everything I could think of, except glyphed RB since that doesn't impact rotation.

Just about All my Weak Auras and bars, etc. You'll notice most boss Warnings are stacked up on the left.

Here is how it looks in combat.

And again on H Thok.

And out of combat, much cleaner.

Not entirely happy with the in combat. There are a few redundancies and overlapping visuals. I constantly tweak my UI and try to refine things. Maybe I'll work on it today.

Edit: Fixed, click images to go see the large versions in all their higher res glory.

You'll notice I go old school. Instead of using TMW and WA to show when abilities are available, I use it mostly for CDs/buffs/debuffs and rely on bartender to watch my cooldowns. I simply position everything in a central location directly underneath my toon. My major tools (rotational abilities) are directly in my eyeline; and the less important abilities/things I use more situationally or don't need to constantly eyeball the CD on are below. I only use a couple supplementary WA's such as a small one next to the RB icon for showing RB and MC stacks; and a similiar one for time left on Execute-Overpower buff, you should see that one displayed on the Overpower icon if you've a good eye. Since bartenders icons do not show naturally, I simply overlay them on the buttons.
    You also might see that on the boss WA's, I try to put a bit of extra information. Like BzS to remind me I should be in Berserker Stance or MOVE to remind me to GTFO the raid. Since I make a lot of weak auras for my guild, I also like put /say DEBUFF ON ME! and sounds on them as well.

Deleted
    [IMG]file:///D:/wow/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_101513_005202.jpg[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    *facepalm*

Please post more constructively. Help him instead of facepalming.
    - Clampy
    Last edited by mmoc18646deaeb; 2013-10-16 at 10:43 AM.