Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    There is a difference between not speaking English or just refusing to speak it, to fuck with you, or just because they can't be arsed.

I'm not Spanish but I live in Spain and speak Spanish...half the time Spanish players understand perfectly everything in English, but they either refuse to speak it, to fuck with everyone else, or because they can't be arsed. I assume it's partially the same with Russian players.
    So either they can't speak english, or they are major fucking douchebags looking to ruin others fun. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    "Problem of the educational system" Oh man, that was a good laugh. There are actually a lot of servers that have been "occupied" here in Europe by any other nation. Of course people have been forced out of them cos it a ****ing mmo game with hundreds of servers. Ever heard of other mmos? no? this happens in every ****ing one.

??????? instead of their names? F*** this. You better get some cyrilic fonts for your wow folder like I did. Problem solved. YOu don't know how to read their names? Well ***t, apparently they do know how to read your. Let me guess how it's possible "Zis hunter" "Vhat? Vich one?" "Hiz naim iz Dee...Deee...Deeesometin"..".Deekkhunta?" "Yeee Right" Do the same thing! ****ing problem solved.
    This doesn't contradict my point at all. I'm saying pretty much the same thing - realize it's not a fault of Russian-speaking players, don't hate and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    There is a difference between not speaking English or just refusing to speak it, to fuck with you, or just because they can't be arsed.

I'm not Spanish but I live in Spain and speak Spanish...half the time Spanish players understand perfectly everything in English, but they either refuse to speak it, to fuck with everyone else, or because they can't be arsed. I assume it's partially the same with Russian players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    So either they can't speak english, or they are major fucking douchebags looking to ruin others fun. Got it.
    Not the case with Russian-speaking players. They really just don't understand English at all. They've had 6 hours of English a month in high school where they've hardly learned anything and if they did they're too scared to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokot View Post
    This doesn't contradict my point at all. I'm saying pretty much the same thing - realize it's not a fault of Russian-speaking players, don't hate and move on.

Not the case with Russian-speaking players. They really just don't understand English at all. They've had 6 hours of English a month in high school where they've hardly learned anything and if they did they're too scared to use it.
    Well in the world of Dota 2 (which i am mainly getting my viewpoint from) they are entirely to blame. They got Russian servers, and yet they keep signing up on EU-west and EU-east.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokot View Post
    I'm sorry, It wasn't my intention to offend you. I'm a little bit upset about this situation.

Deleted
    Well in the world of Dota 2 (which i am mainly getting my viewpoint from) they are entirely to blame. They got Russian servers, and yet they keep signing up on EU-west and EU-east.
    If you sign op on a realm of a certain language you should speak that language. In WoW that isn't the case. The Spanish for example are mixed with the English whether they want to or not. They signed up for Spanish realms and queue for Spanish battlegrounds but end up in English one's regardless.

Yeah, I am seeing a lot of Cyrillic names in BGs, and one problem is that the EU client can not always display them correctly, like in nameplates and tooltips. This makes for many UI bugs with them.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Wait... so if almost every russian speaks english, I can thereby presume that the ones NOT speaking english is the ones gaming? I play Dota 2 a lot, and out of the russians i play with, perhaps 1 out of 100 is able to speak english outside of "team noob repport feeded"
    I play Dota 2 too (and HoN before). Thing is that for every russian not speaking english there're some who does but they don't join game with "hello, i'm russian and i will be speaking english today". When i play this games i honestly don't even know with what nationality i'm playing as long as they speak english, neither do i care. Also i saw outstanding amount of retards with great knowledge of english who were contributing nothing but kept bitching all game long.

Hover mouse cursor over a character with question marks for name.
    Get a huge tooltip covering a 3rd of the screen.

Get into AV.
    Play against a horde made up fully of russian players.
    They don't cap any alliance towers while the alliance caps 2 horde towers.
    They are now turtling at Drek. ALL of them.
    They are now slowling grinding the alliance reinforcements even though alliance had capped both mines.
    They now have more reinforcements than alliance.
    /afk out.

Cancelled my sub 3 days ago and this merger was one of the minor issues among other biggers issues that piled up. 3 mil subs by the end of this year, mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Also they exploit, cheat, bug abuse and wintrade like there's no tomorrow invalidating any kind of rated PvP.
    It's pretty strange, becouse we've never had wintrading dramas for R1 on our BGs (like it happens on euro BGs every season), russian players done pretty well on recent wow tournament (think sponcored by russians too) and i never saw speed hacking guys runing around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post

Get into AV.
    They are now slowling grinding the alliance reinforcements even though alliance had capped both mines.
    /afk out.

Cancelled my sub 3 days ago and this merger was one of the minor issues among other biggers issues that piled up. 3 mil subs by the end of this year, mark my words.
    You must suck so freaking bad then, because all te AVs ive done against russians have been a cake. Its a myth that russians are some kind of gods. Stop with the stupidity please!

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post

Get into AV.
    /afk out.

Pretty legit way to win AV. Also it could be Hk farming premade who just let you burn 2 towers and farmed you down. Your reaction just calls for tissues to wipe your tears, becouse your raid got outplayed.

Deleted
    Glad i got myself perm banned from this crap game.

Russians are way too pro. Their teams are the NUMBER ONE of this entire planet with their 150 wins - 0 loses. AND to make it more awesome, they can do this WITH NO GEAR!

And their ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????? names all over the screen. Its so pro we cant even target them.

And i think they are so pro, that they might cap THREE FLAGS IN WSG before the match even starts.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2013-10-19 at 02:52 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't realy likу to play arenas with russian players while was playing on Stormscale horde, just cause they really blame everyone except themselves and quarrel a lot after a loss, but that's a maturity problem I think, BUT there are some players I enjoyed to play with a lot with perfect english and so on English is mostly bad, yes, especially verbal one. Cheating and wintrading? May be there's a lot of it inside russian community, but trade channel on Outland EU is getting exploded with "RBG/Arena boost, bla bla bla" that I also consider as bad PvP manner, so I think its a game problem not a national one. I'm russian

It's not nearly as bad as all those netherlandish players with their goddam hozen language everywhere going "ik ook ook"
    Nothing against flamand players, they are fine with english, but that made me laugh