Deleted

Exclamation Heroic Siegecrafter a few Questions.

Hi folks,

we will start with him today and wanted to ask a few Questions to avoid some issues we could run into.

Setup:
    Todays Setup isnt the optimal one since a few cant make it today so it looks like that.

Tanks: Prot Pally (me quite good gear gs 570), Blood Dk
    Healer, Disc, Paladin
    DPS: 2x Hunter, Warrior, Mage, Boomkin, Boomkin, (lesser geared Warlock gs 560 on the Bench)
    Normally we would have a rogue instead of the warrior and an elemental instead of one boomkin.

Question 1. How hard does he hit and is the tank generally in danger of oneshots?

I am asking it since the Add has to die quite quick and so if he isnt to hard i would shift my gear a bit for more dmg (dps cloak, etc) and the dk most likely as well

Question 2: Is it possible and advisible to take 3 stacks, nuke the add with cd (avenger+wings) and taunt the boss for a 4. stack and nuke the 2. add as well?

Our dk hat generally problems with nuking the add and i thought this would maybe work out. By the time i zerged the 2nd add i assume i would taunt him back before the 3rd add with the debuff running out on me and the dk would goet 4-5 stacks as well by the time so he would kill the add quite easy.

Question 3. I looked up a lot of logs from other guilds progressing him and most of the trys are ending around the 2 minute mark.... Is at that mark a specific thing who brings trouble and is there a workaround?

We are 3 Rls and we thought about ignoring the Empowered Bombs (so never playing them and destroying them on the belt) but i heard that the 3rd belt will get rediculous hard from that with the EMP. Laser from belt 2 stilll on the ground.

What would be the easiest combination for the whole fight?

Thanks in advance and every trick and general information is much appreciated
    Last edited by mmoc4e88ae6ca3; 2013-10-25 at 10:49 AM.

The stacking debuff he does hits quite hard, at least on 25 man (not sure if there's a difference, and too lazy to look it up). More than four and you're gonna want CD's and a cloak to help you.
    That basicly answers your first 2 questions. In 25 man we have 3 tanks, with a prot warr taking 10 stacks and refreshing them to just blow up the add. You obviously can't do that, but it is possible to roll the debuffs with 2 tanks, if you can manage the extra incomming damage.

At 2 minutes in would usually be the third belt that you are talking about :P. Not sure if the order is the same at all, but generally the third empower is what has 25 man kind of fucked too, so would imagine same goes for 10 (the magnet with 2 minutes worth of sawblades hurt).

Our tanks take up to 7-8 stacks each, alternating. Higher stacks means the shredders die a LOT faster (they even tank the add next to Siegecrafter because they can easily outdamage the heal). Shredders dying faster means no overloads, means no random deaths, means everything is a lot easier.

Deleted
    10m prot pally here, we stacked the debuff up to 6, means i start with 3 stacks and kill the 1st add. Meanwhile my bearfriend takes 2 stacks and I taunt to get my 4th and 5th stack. He then taunts the boss, we kill the add together and I taunt when he got his 3th stack. I take the 6th stack and kill the add alone. Our bear stacks now up to 6 and im starting with 0 stacks again. We found this the easiest way to handle the shredder. With 5-6 stacks, the add just dies right after his jump.