Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    i would suggest just doing them in order without skipping any, feels much better progressing like that then jumping around like most guilds did in ToT.

25 man. Everything up to Malkorok is probabbly puggable on quite a few servers. After that is gets tough but the first 8 bosses really feel like they are already old content.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

well im only 2/14 but norushen got quite hard after hotfix we always wipe on like 7% mark to enrage
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only tried (and killed) the first three, but I'd rate Norushen as the easiest of the three, simply because there's nothing new to learn, you just need to shape up your numbers. Our very first wipe was to enrage with all alive and our kill came 2 attempts later while still using 3 healers out of laziness. Immerseus is at least a little tricky in the first two up phases and protectors can get a little intense on occasion.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Difficulty steps up a lot after Nazgrim.

If you do all of the encounters the most 'common' way (like 3 tanking Dark Shaman, or getting knocked back really far on Iron Juggernaut) then the first eight are fairly easy. Immerseus and Norushen are probably the easiest encounters in the first eight, Protectors/Nazgrim/Galakras and Iron Juggernaut a step higher, and Sha of Pride and Dark Shaman being the 'hardest' of the first 8. Note when I talk about the first 8 these tiers of difficulty aren't that big of a leap. Do them in order IMO, no reason not too.

After Nazgrim it does get a lot harder though.

The order of the dungeon pretty well correlates to boss difficulty. Only standouts are Nazgrim being much easier than Shamans (though Shamans are still easy) and potentially even Juggernaut; and Siegecrafter being much harder than Paragons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    well im only 2/14 but norushen got quite hard after hotfix we always wipe on like 7% mark to enrage
    I suspect you're doing 25 man?
    Because for whatever reason I've heard about the fight having become more difficult on 25 man than on 10 man after the changes.

The first 10 are all super easy just do it in order.

The way this tier is set up, you should attempt to do them in order except for sha of pride. Of the first 8, sha of pride is easily the hardest, but it's still not that hard

25 man:

1. Immerseus
    2. Iron Juggernaut (Overheal it and its a joke)
    3. Protectors
    4. Galakras
    5. Norushen
    6. Nazgrim (Dont stand in shit and win)
    7. Sha

8. Shamans
    9. Malkorok (Really easy once you have the gear)

10. Spoils
    11. Thok (This was pretty hard for us just because we didnt have 8 capable healers)

Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    The way this tier is set up, you should attempt to do them in order except for sha of pride. Of the first 8, sha of pride is easily the hardest, but it's still not that hard
    I wonder what makes people think sha is hardest? For the reflections just group up before or after they spawn, the banishment maze is a joke as are the prisons, as melee I don't touch the big add and just do some rifts before or after the swelling pride. Only the debuff seemed to cause any deaths for us and with proper dispelling that should also be avoided. Just wondering why this would be harder....

Deleted
    My perception in 10man. My perception is always influenced by how our group performed on the fights, of course. We had several rerolls for this tier so we were behind the gear curve most other guilds with similar progress were on.

Immerseus > Norushen > Galakras > Nazgrim > Protectors > Sha > Malkorok > Juggernaut > Dark Shaman
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2013-10-15 at 08:43 AM.

Deleted
    Depending on your gear you might find things to be different then a lot of posts in this thread. Things like enrage timers being complete non issues etc. depends - if you raided ToT HC then you will probably all be decked out with quite a lot of gear and an iLvl of ~555 with the SoO ID's so far. If not, you might get at least rather close to enrage.

10m
    Immerseus>Norushen>Nazgrim>Protectors>Galakras>Iron Juggernaut>Sha of Pride>Shamans

but you can/should progress them in their order tbh. they are pretty easy and straigth forward

Deleted
    10m

Immerseus>=Norushen (Depending on gear)>Protectors>Galakras>Juggernaut>Sha>Nazgrim>Shamans(3tank)>Malkorok>Shamans(2Tank)

I don't understand how anyone can not have Immerseus as easiest on their list. Seemed woefully undertuned at least in 25. Walked in first week of heroics and one shot it and my guild is only 8/14 at the moment so we're not even particularly good. I know that they usually make the first heroic boss a joke but I'm pretty sure the only boss easier than heroic Immerseus in SoO is normal Immerseus.

the bosses this tier are fairly appropriately in line with easiest to hardest throughout the whole instance. Although Nazgrim was pretty easy considering his #8 spot in the instance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    I wonder what makes people think sha is hardest? For the reflections just group up before or after they spawn, the banishment maze is a joke as are the prisons, as melee I don't touch the big add and just do some rifts before or after the swelling pride. Only the debuff seemed to cause any deaths for us and with proper dispelling that should also be avoided. Just wondering why this would be harder....
    It's all about getting used to the timings and when you are free to soak rifts. Mistakes are punished quite hard, and it's very easy to lose people to swelling pride. Difficult about that fight is doing everything well, because if a mistake happens, it all snowballs from there. You fall behind with timings and will probably wipe. It's a mechanics check with dps being relevant. It's not incredibly difficult, but it and shaman are pretty much the hardest fights of the first 8.

Deleted
    In 10 man we had way more problems on immerseus than any other heroic, i can't explain why.
    From easiest to hardest, my experience only.

-Norushen
    -Fallen protectors
    -Galakras
    -Sha of pride
    -Immerseus
    -Nazgrim
    -Iron Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    My experience 25-man is that grouping up too much for reflections people have a lot of difficulty seeing the rift blasts and get a lot of extra pride, when there's 25 projections someone is usually like "I couldn't find it! It didn't load for me!" and if people are dead later in the fight getting all four prisons open doesn't always happen.

I agree it shouldn't be hard but somehow this stuff happens. Certainly harder than the other first six bosses.