Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Coming from 10m point of view (8/14hc, some 10-20% wipes on malkorok), I'd just suggest to progress in order. The first 4 are quite simple and easy(ish), galakras isn't very bad either, a bit of a gear & skill check. Juggernaut is more or less a cake if you got the DPS when "outranging" the siege phase. Shamans are the first a bit more challenging one, depending on your strategy and raid comp but nothing too bad if you're able to 3 tank it. Nazgrim is all about just killing adds and staying alive, malkorok isn't anything but a quite simple gear & skillcheck (which is something our comp has to improve, people dying to simple mistakes).

Short story: Go for the bosses in order to keep it simple.

10 man imo:
    Immersius>Noru(post nerf)>Protector>Galakras>Sha>Nazgrim>Shaman>Iron Jaug>Noru(pre nerf)>in order from that point on
    its sad they nerfed Norushen so badly after the first week, was a really tight enrage timer on week one on 10man.... It was kinda trivial in 25man though.
    And note that Dark Shaman is noticably easier with 3 tanks

as for now the numbers of killed HC bosses goes dtraight from 1 to 14 (wowprogress West), so I guess they are maybe slightly different but increasingly harder in order they are.
    We progress in order in 25, so far 3/14H and ready for Sha this week.

and for discussion, almost all First HC bosses are easyer than the last on normal (the sole exception was Northrend beasts HC, they are harder than Anub norm). Thats why you dont see 14/14N guilds because all of them are 1/14H

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    25 man. Everything up to Malkorok is probabbly puggable on quite a few servers. After that is gets tough but the first 8 bosses really feel like they are already old content.
    I'd call that a pretty bold statmement.

Juggernaut, Immerseus, Norushen, Protectors/SHa ( same difficulty ), Galakras.....

You can go in order and not really run into any roadblocks aside from maybe Iron J & Shamans, but people responding "just go in order" also need to realize that the people asking this question aren't cutting edge like you are. At most guilds just starting heroics now will kill max 1-2 new heroics a week, and if that's the case, tackling an easier boss give you options for quicker gearing for those mariginally more difficult bosses.

Slightly below Normal Garrosh difficulty:
    Norushen < Immerseus

Around Normal Garrosh difficulty:
    Protectors < Nazgrim = Galakras

Above Normal Garroish difficulty:
    Sha < Juggernaut < Shamans

I think it's also a little less important what is easier overall vs what is easier with more gear.

From a 25 man 6/8 heroic perspective:

It makes more sense to skip the bosses that gear makes much easier each week.
    -Norushen gear is going to trivialize the most.
    -Pride. Still working on this. Very execution heavy, but more gear lets you avoid dealing with hide pride levels. I'd consider skipping.
    -Galakras. Not much of a gear requirement, and proper stress on the right areas will make this much easier. Gear will help a lot, but I'd go after this one early. Stressing the right things is important (i.e keeping demo teams safe so demos come out fast and you avoid extra 2 shaman waves).
    -Iron Juggernaut for the most part you either have the dps and heals (depending on strat) or don't. Even if you have the dps, more gear will let you bring more healers or have mistakes and still kill it with some dead.
    -Dark Shaman seems mostly execution. Some more gear will of course help you push through mistakes, but you'll need to learn to do it somewhat right at some point or another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khatian View Post
    It makes more sense to skip the bosses that gear makes much easier each week.
    -Norushen gear is going to trivialize the most.
    If you can get to hc norushen, then you have the gear to kill him without any problems. Iron Juggernaut seems to be kind of a gear check though. I wouldn't recommend killing him very early.

Deleted
    25man is a stack up and aoe-heal up until tho....oh wait! ofc there is spoils which requires you to split your group to 2 groups.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You could always check wowprogress for highest killrate, but Immersus doesn't look that hard....
    Killed it on 4th pull. And it was a week ago and 3/14H now, so not really highest guild (but i can agree better than average )

Deleted
    I feel like Immersus is crazy easy on hc, can't imagine there is anything easier :<

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Found Norushen easier than Immerseus on Heroic, at least the 2.0 version on 10 man. Yes it's a DPS check, but the encounter is essentially normal with higher numbers.

Immerseus has that aspect as well, but you still have to watch your debuff and AoE some adds.

I don't know what it is about my guild, but we just suck at Immerseus more than we should. I see people going on about how easy it is, when in reality our guild finds at least Norushen and Galakras easier. At this point Sha is easier for us too, but imo Sha is one of those fights that is a lot easier the next time you go to kill it because everyone knows what to do.

If you're just looking for the three easiest bosses for your first week however, I'd probably say the first 3.

Quote Originally Posted by dennix View Post
    1. Norushen
    2. Immerseus
    3. The fallen protectors
    4. sha of pride
    These bosses are easier then garrosh normal imo.
    5. Galakras
    6. Iron juggernaut (provided you "cheat" 2e phase)
    7. shamens (This is a insanely hard fight, but 3tanking it makes it literately faceroll, with 3 tanks this is about sha of pride lvl)
    8. nazgrim imo this is just a numbers fights, enough gear is an easy kill
    9. malk
    DIdnt make it further then this yet on HC so no clue after malk really
    Haven't done this fight yet. Can someone tells how to cheat 2e phase?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    Haven't done this fight yet. Can someone tells how to cheat 2e phase?
    You simply outrange him during siege mode.

OT:
    I would say do them in order.

Just killed normal Garrosh last reset after 40+ wipes.

This week we tried out H Norushen. 1st attempt, we got him to 1% before berserk killed us. Killed him on the 3rd attempt. That's how big of a joke he is on 10 man heroic.

If you guys are just now clearing normal Garrosh and don't feel like learning new mechanics for your first heroic kill.... go to Norushen. Fight is almost exactly the same except bigger numbers.

Sha>Norushen>Immers>Protectors, though really it's fairly linear.
    Stay salty my friends.

Well, I just quite not get how can you rate Norushen so easy...
    Is it only that mechanics doesnt change or it is so much joke on 10H ? in 25 that 2G HP isnt much of joke for 7 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post
    Well, I just quite not get how can you rate Norushen so easy...
    Is it only that mechanics doesnt change or it is so much joke on 10H ? in 25 that 2G HP isnt much of joke for 7 minutes.
    It's very easy mechanics wise, but not so easy with numbers in 10 man. You either need two good healers (~500k HPS required) or really good dps to do it with 3 healers. I find Immerseus easier, but the first three are all very easy really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    It's very easy mechanics wise, but not so easy with numbers in 10 man. You either need two good healers (~500k HPS required) or really good dps to do it with 3 healers. I find Immerseus easier, but the first three are all very easy really.
    If you make sure healers soak every big add, and cleanse your dpsers fast enough you'll easily beat berserk while 3 healing. We did the same tactic week 1. Week 2 we had 1min+ left on zerk.