Deleted

hi i need help with chosing a class

i suffer with asperges syndrome and looking for a class thats easy to play icurrently play a DW frost dk, i also have trouble on concerntrating on multiple things at once.

** if this thread gets closed i think MMOCHAMP has gone downhill all im asking for is advice since i have an illness and they closed my last thread prolly cos they hate disabled people like the rest of the world does

Frost dk is pretty easy. Go in get a kill or two and die. Pretty much how they work in random bgs. But depends on how you mean by easy. Serious pvp? Do you care if you die? Do you want to be able to defend yourself or just the frost dk way?

Cause frost dk is pretty much streamlined the way it's played.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    i suffer with asperges syndrome and looking for a class thats easy to play icurrently play a DW frost dk, i also have trouble on concerntrating on multiple things at once.

** if this thread gets closed i think MMOCHAMP has gone downhill all im asking for is advice since i have an illness and they closed my last thread prolly cos they hate disabled people like the rest of the world does
    Rubbish. Older Aspie here - it is not the illness people hate it is the boo hoo help me help me attitude. There is a blind guy, at least one, who plays WoW with help from his friends. Why do you want to PvP so much? Is it to get even with people because they do not gelp you as much as you want I wonder. Frost DK is a good idea, but the inability to concentrate on multiple things will impair your ability to play, especially in PvP, as you have to be able to react to being attacked and move and fight and be aware of other players and the goals of the BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick my class threads are not allowed. Having aspergers is not an excuse to be an exception to the rules, you'll be able to play every class fine as long as you put some effort into it.