Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Void Shield on the VW was triggered when Thok's roar would damage your char. The damage split via soul link splashed onto the VW would make it trigger its Void Shield, hence insane damage ( if it's correct the way I understood it).

As this has been hotfixed, like Valyna wrote, you're too late.

I find it funny that they fix things like void shield and double dark soul days after its posted here, yet they still have not fixed gateways despawning at small distances.

Quote Originally Posted by mystogunn View Post
    I find it funny that they fix things like void shield and double dark soul days after its posted here, yet they still have not fixed gateways despawning at small distances.
    When there is a profit for warlocks, fix.
    When warlocks suffer, just turn a blind eye to the problem.
    Last edited by fassade; 2013-10-23 at 04:01 PM.

They fix this but don't fix the fact that Hellfire does more damage to the caster or that Void Ray still costs 80 Demonic Fury... Lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Shadow Priests can mass dispel that shit...
    or a Healing Priest with Lucidity proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fassade View Post
    When there is a profit for warlocks, fix.
    When warlocks suffer, just turn a blind eye to the problem.
    Yeah, because everyone knows how bad shape warlocks are in right now... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by mystogunn View Post
    While I agree that gateways despawning is annoying, there's probably a reason that they haven't fixed it yet. That reason is probably because the change was intentional.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Or you could use the imp to help out with dispels, usually i dispel more than the healers, Demon hunting glyph lets it spend energy without capping.
    This. GrimSup + AOE dispel. It isn't always about topping meters and your healers' dispels all have cooldowns now.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    This. GrimSup + AOE dispel. It isn't always about topping meters and your healers' dispels all have cooldowns now.
    It is exactly about topping meters. The dispel meter that is, and my imp tops it! Lazy spriests...