I main feral spec, but will likely be the third tank for heroic Dark Shaman 10 man progress next week.
While I know how to play guardian, I've never had to tank any serious progression content with it, and as such am not completely updated on the newest theorycrafting.
First off this is my armory:
1. Will it be necessary to regem my gear? Which other gemming choices have I got, when one of my trinkets is a rune of reorigination? Stamina? Haste?
2. I'll be re-reforging my gear for this priority, correct me if it's wrong: Hit/exp (hard caps) > Crit (100% crit with rune procced preferably) > Haste > Mastery
3. Damage pattern for this fight. Spiky I would guess (I'll probably be tanking the guy who spawns the elemental lines)?! Any significant damage is magic?
4. Cooldowns are best saved for specific moments?
5. For how long does the tank swap debuff last?
6. Any specific talents/glyphs/trinkets you would recommend?
7. Anything I should know about the fight/tips.
8. Should I be getting the tanking legendary cloak for this?