Here's the video of the Livestream:
And Dulfy notes:
This is a rough draft as I need to listen to them a second time since I am not too familiar with some of the skills/traits mentioned.
Quality of Life changes
- Traits tooltips – able to see what each traits do – more information on the traits like what they are already doing for skills
- If something has multiple skills, you can right click to cycle through the skills
- Trait change affected skills tooltips right away.
- Icons added to condition damage numbers, so you can see where the damage is coming from. In options tick off show Simple Condition Floaters.
- Ground Targeting: new option called Fast with range indicator. When you press down on the key, it shows the reticle, and when you lift your finger up it will cast it. Mix between Ground and instant casting options from before.
- Chill – skill recharge now visually slowed by 66% so you can see that you are being chilled without having to look at the condition.
- AoE skills were skipping targets that were blocking/evading, now they count towards the cap.
- When you use the stun breaker when you were launched/blown out, it returns you to a normal state. It breaks out the launch/blown out.
- Immobilize – now stacks in duration instead of replacing itself. Condition removal now removes the whole stack.
- Tab targeting now prioriize players instead of NPCs, Mesmer clones are considered as players. If you are tabbing to a ranger for example, it will select the ranger instead of their spirits/minions. Mesmer clones are unaffected.
- Glyph of Storms – In each attunement it show you what spell it casts when you are hovering that skill.
- Staff has a change with Unsteady Ground, similar to Line of Warding from Guardian but it only lasts 3 seconds with 30s cooldown. Enemies cannot cross the line created by the Unsteady Ground skill for 3 seconds. It give staff more utility that the developers felt was lacking.
- Conjure Earth Shield – Shield Smack (#1 skill) is now a combo of 3 skills and there is a reordering in the way your combos show – they now show from top to bottom (i.e. 1st attack on top, last skill on bottom). Also 2nd skill has being changed to Stone Sheath (new skill)
- Increased staff autoattack healing (Water Blast), increased base radius of Geyser (from 180 to 240) to make staff into a better support weapon.
- One with Air – Air trait – now grant you super speed on swapping to air attunement for a short duration (100% speed for about 1.25 seconds) . Give ele more mobility and the trait was broken before anyways.
- Turret targeting improvements – turrets will now attack your targets and change targets when you do, as long they are in range. Previously the turrets would just attack the closest target and stick on that target forever.
- Elixir changes – Elixir S now grant stealth 100% of the time. Elixir B is always stability 100% of the time. Elixir B still grant a random boon in the area to all allies.
- Bombs – bomb kits got some buffs – bigger radius on some skills – Bomb and Fire Bomb skill now has a 240 radius when you trait with Bigger Explosions. Base Bomb/Fire Bomb radius was increased from 120 to 180. Glue Bomb radius reduced to 300 from 360 when traited.
- Focused Mind – Mediations grant Fury and all mediations are now all instant.
- Hallowed Ground – now grant stability and boon duration for any boons activated while it is active.
- Purging Flames – now reduce condition duration in addition to remove 3 conditions when casted. If you are standing inside the circle, all incoming conditions will be reduced in duration.
- Signet of Mercy – it is now a ground target res instead of rezzing a random target.
- Mantra of Resolve/Mantra of Concentration – Power Break and Power Cleanse now affect the area around you instead of just yourself to improve Mesmer support.
- Scepter – cooldowns reduced on both #2 and #3 (confusing images –12s recharge, Illusionary counter – 10s recharge, these are all base values without trait reductions).
- Sic Em – now applies revealed to your target for a few seconds so they cannot stealth. It lasts for 4 seconds and doesn’t work on someone that is already stealth. Really good against downed enemies who can be shadow refuged.
- Companions’s Defenses – now applies Protection to your pet when you first dodge roll and protection to you at end of the dodge roll. Previously it was applying protection to you at start of dodge roll so a lot of the protection was wasted.
- Fern Hound now heal you with F2 skill. ~1k AoE heal that can go up to 1350 with traits.
- Pet health: all player minions in PvE will have 71% more HP in PvE to help survive hits. This was similar to the change a while back applied to Mesmer clones.
- Life force bar now show you exactly how much Life Force you have left so you don’t have to guess anymore.
- Transfusion – F4 will heal your allies more. Deathly Invorgation – heals you for a small amount when you leave Death Shroud.
- Vampiric changes – Bloodthirst changed – reduced to 20% increase but increased base life steal of many abilities/traits (increased to 80% of what Bloodthrist was)
- Change to Vampiric Master – now deal damage to enemies it siphons from. Siphon reduced by 16% at the base level.
- Venomous Aura – increased from 240 to 360 range.
- Pistol on mainhand now immobilize on #2 skill, costs 4 initiative.
- Blinding Powder now has a blast finisher.
- Lung Capacity and Empowered Allies have switched positions on traits. You can now have Shake it Off and Lung Capacity to improve support.
- Vigorous Shout – a bit more effective, increased base heal by 25%. *Hammer – Staggering Blow – you can now move when using this ability.