1. #1

    Low dps help (logs included)

    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/o1645xwdl9vw7j5h/ - logs

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Crs/advanced - armory

    This was my first time for all these fights except juggernaut as dps, so I didn't perform to absolute max, not even close, also on norushen I was last to take orbs. But still I feel like my damage was terrible, I know i'm not a bad player/hunter, I feel like I'm playing well but the numbers say other wise, any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    I go in first on Norushen and this what kind of difference it makes. 4pc also helps tremendously which you don't have yet. My ilvl is only 551 and I blew him up mainly due to having 4pc.

    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8334&e=8734

  3. #3
    Herald of the Titans Tehterokkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,991
    I still don't understand why 10m guilds do the pussy tactic on Iron Juggernaut. Seems highly unnecessary.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I still don't understand why 10m guilds do the pussy tactic on Iron Juggernaut. Seems highly unnecessary.
    Which is? lol

  5. #5
    What's this pussy tactic you speak of?

  6. #6
    I think he meant outrange whole raid druring siege mode. And yes, it's highly unnecessary.

  7. #7
    I think its more common than the "normal" tactic, at least in 10m. But would rather not focus on that.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I still don't understand why 10m guilds do the pussy tactic on Iron Juggernaut. Seems highly unnecessary.
    Because it's easier.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mediic View Post
    Because it's easier.
    Idk. My 10 man kills him right at the end of his first siege mode just staying stacked up somewhere out of oil puddles and lasers. Maybe if your DPS is average or worse and your healers aren't the greatest then it's easier, otherwise this fight is literally a 3 minute patchwerk with some mines to stomp on.

  10. #10
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I still don't understand why 10m guilds do the pussy tactic on Iron Juggernaut. Seems highly unnecessary.
    Cause it's the easiest tactic, and 2 man healing it in P2 ain't the easiest thing imo. A lot less strain on the healers doing it the safe way, since berserk mostly ain't an issue.

    OT: On Norushen do you remember to swap asap to adds? Since the dmg they take also goes onto the boss itself. I always make sure my pet is on passive and on the boss all the time due to a lot of travel time otherwise.

    Also try giving BM a try on singletarget fights like Iron Juggernaut.

  11. #11
    Also try giving BM a try on singletarget fights like Iron Juggernaut.
    This absolutely. Even on AE Fights BM > SV atm, the cleave from the beast is nice. Only on heavy target switching fights sv is better until 4pc.

    I guess that is the first thing you should try. Your DPS are lower as they should be, but not in a really bad way. BM may push you further to the top, but you won't be able to beat a good Mage/Warlock/Deathknight with the same gear level for sure.

  12. #12
    Herald of the Titans Tehterokkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    Cause it's the easiest tactic, and 2 man healing it in P2 ain't the easiest thing imo. A lot less strain on the healers doing it the safe way, since berserk mostly ain't an issue.

    OT: On Norushen do you remember to swap asap to adds? Since the dmg they take also goes onto the boss itself. I always make sure my pet is on passive and on the boss all the time due to a lot of travel time otherwise.

    Also try giving BM a try on singletarget fights like Iron Juggernaut.
    If Berserk isn't an issue, then why not just 3 heal it? Seems kind of silly to just hide from 1 mechanic because you don't want to 3 heal

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Idk. My 10 man kills him right at the end of his first siege mode just staying stacked up somewhere out of oil puddles and lasers. Maybe if your DPS is average or worse and your healers aren't the greatest then it's easier, otherwise this fight is literally a 3 minute patchwerk with some mines to stomp on.
    really? at the end of his first siege phase? so all the dps(tanks included) are averaging about 470k dps single target? damn.. you guys must be fucking gods or something, why don't you log then every one of you would be rank 1 on world of logs.

  14. #14
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    If Berserk isn't an issue, then why not just 3 heal it? Seems kind of silly to just hide from 1 mechanic because you don't want to 3 heal
    If you have 3 healers, sure. If you don't, you might aswell play it safe. =)

  15. #15
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    123
    Wait 25m actually uses the run away tactic frequently?

    I picked 20 random kill videos 2 weeks ago when my guild was learning it a few weeks ago and at best like 3 of them used it, whereas the rest basically had full DPS uptime on the boss and were knocked back all of 3 feet into the fence/wall where people proceeded to simply move out of shit when required.

    It feels like a retarded strat but since enrage timer isn't an issue I'm unlikely to see any changes in my group. All in all it just seems like it's making the encounter more difficult than it actually has to be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •