Cool Hero class DK´s lulz

I came back to wow for 5.4 to mess a bit and check the state of pvp in dk arsenal, i have 2 toons that I lvled to 90
    got full season 12 gear run some arenas RBG´s with my friends but stoppped playing wow because of RL issues.
    i have some pvp experience in my sack like 1 season Gladitor and some challanger duelist, so i am not a noob at pvp.
    I started to gear up my DK in last 2 weeks to run some Arenas and RBG´s and regular noob BG`s, but i must tell that DKs
    are in a real garbage state
    Mobility= sux, you cant literally escape from anything, seriously anything, slow, daze, root, no way to reach your target, death grip not a good solution either when it is burned you are done, 4 piece set bonus 3 MAY use DG again is a joke never seen a positive use of it, sux.
    survivability= seriously people can suggest that shit conversion as base talent, so both UH and FDK will sacrifice one of the most important dps rescourses to heal themselves, and sit like a duck for your Gcd runes to be filled what an amazing design.
    Damage= people talk about frost dmg but i have not seen anything who forced me to jump and say wooah that was a god critic i have 3 piece 522 and full 496 gear and 496 weapon max critic that i did was 80k on come cloths rest around 30-50 joke, ppl think that frost dk do great damage but all other classes do, what is the deal and Fdk is not impressive tbh, it is even under shit the number you see in tabel is from your ticking disease dmg 12k per second JOKE.
    necro useless 30-40k healing and kill a death and healable with even with bandage garbage tbh.
    IBF= 3 min colddown and 20% dmg reduction haha really sux.
    and when i read forums people claim that that class is good.
    serioulsy are we playing the same game?
    Healing= Disaster, glass canon in best shape, every class that farts kills me.

I cant kill anybody 1 1v except AFK dudes or undergeared newbies, every caster is a nightmare, rogue warrior just run away paladin sometimes,and some brainless monks thats all so list is too long but state of Dks are really laugable, that class is like a naked stepchild who is left outside to freeze.
    then i decided to give a chance to my warrior, oh god so faceroll and more or less no rescourse required imba attacks
    DKs is my breakfast, playing with a warrior after DK feels like a driving ferrari after fiat,
    I tried hard every build and reforged UH and Frost gemmed and did everything but no way and my mates who i used to play RBGs told me.
    "bro you are good but please gear up your warrior instead, DKs are garbage, same in Arena , i did some good 2v2
    but not good enough to play with that class in this phase , people tell me "get a healer bro you will be good"
    so every class with healer good too, so what is th deal?
    Anyway, is there anything that class can do good 1v1 in this game or
    As GC said that is a hera class of course they will be a bit stronger
    yeah thay are really strong to die fast.
    thanks

hero class does not mean you get to go around killing everyone else
    hero class means you start at level 55 instead of level 1. that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rant threads are never productive and this is no different. If you're struggling in PvP, we have a PvP forum where you can ask for assistance in learning how to counter other classes successfully. But a blanket "DK's suck" thread isn't going to go anywhere useful.