Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yea googling fatkini brings up tons.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Relevant:

Seriously, though, the style may be popular for just the reasons already mentioned: you don't need a perfect body to pull it off. For people who might not feel comfortable in a full-blown bikini but don't want to wear a one-piece is seems like a reasonable compromise.

But putting a picture of Kristen Stewart in a thread about attractiveness seems rather counter-productive...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    they are trying to re-sexualize the bellybutton?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have sex with all four of them.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Relevant:

Ha, that video was spot on! And its true yoga pants are the most comfortable, flattering invention ever made and I hope they stay around for the duration of my lifespan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabian View Post
    Damn, that is an excellent point. granted it is impossible to find a picture of Kristen Stewart smiling :P I will try to find one of a slim celebrity wearing one with a smile on her face

Here is one I found on a shopping website, and they were all sold out of it
    Anorexia is cooool!!

I find em atrocious. They look like Mickey mouse's pants in the first movies.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like BBW wear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe modesty

If the woman wearing them is pretty, I don't see where this will detract, unless it's just garishly colored/patterned.

Deleted
    Ugh. Not an easy look to pull off. Yeah, I'll have to say I don't find those bikinis hot at all.

Highwaist jeansshorts + hot top + highs heels is not the same as these fatkinis so can't really compare the pic of that girl with the rest.

Deleted
    Nah, naaaaah. I don't really like any of those girls. But i don't like unhealthy skinny girls either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like most clothes, it comes down to the person wearing them. If you're obese, it's not attractive.

If you're in decent shape, then you can pretty much wear whatever you want and look good.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked it on the last two women, not the first two. Don't like skinny women in those things.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I guess these cover tramp stamps perfectly?
    PM me weird stuff :3

Oh, look. It's the new fashion disaster.
    Tell me; are curtains still in (babydolls)?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fatkini's are a tad too much for my taste. Although bikini bottoms are usually too thin imo. I can't really explain why but for me, just a string around the sides is too little. I'd prefer something like this to something like this. Although the first bikini bottom might gain from loosing an inch or so, the second would improve by gaining an inch or two. (the bottoms, not the girls..)
    But yeah, I'm also not really into the whole protruded hipbone thing either.

They look like chit. They dont even do the job as proof of the last 2 pics u posted they still look fat and gross.

15+ Year Old Account
    Granny panties, no thnx

Last edited by Bakis; 2013-10-15 at 10:47 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    urgh no, looks horrible imo

Deleted
    Personally I find them pretty disgusting.