Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Stomped her pretty hard as Ezreal + Nidalee so I guess Ezreal with any pokey support could do the trick?
    sona works pretty well in my experience.

Nothing...but she has a hard time vs Corki, he can ignore her snare, and with a support like leona harass her perpetually with little risk of retaliation, lest they dive her prematurely, Jinx is one of the most punishing adc's to fail diving. Caitlyn however isn't as good vs her as people claim, her rocket launcher range is impressive, and zap rivals the peacemaker.
    Last edited by Shiny212; 2013-10-18 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Nothing...but she has a hard time vs Corki, he can ignore her snare, and with a support like leona harass her perpetually with little risk of retaliation, lest they dive her prematurely, Jinx is one of the most punishing adc's to fail diving. Caitlyn however isn't as good vs her as people claim, her rocket launcher range is impressive, and zap rivals the peacemaker.
    However, rocket launcher drains mana and pushes lanes. Zap stops when it hits an enemy, peacemaker does not. Early game, Cait should pretty much be able to constantly harass her freely.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    However, rocket launcher drains mana and pushes lanes. Zap stops when it hits an enemy, peacemaker does not. Early game, Cait should pretty much be able to constantly harass her freely.
    did they hotfix the runins hurricane and rocket launcher? seems like you only get 1 rocket. I have had some bad matches and haven't been able to check.

also sona and cait are pretty easy to kill. rocket launcher doesn't drain much mana.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    did they hotfix the runins hurricane and rocket launcher? seems like you only get 1 rocket. I have had some bad matches and haven't been able to check.

also sona and cait are pretty easy to kill. rocket launcher doesn't drain much mana.
    No idea, haven't build Hurricane on her yet, tbh don't see much use for it in nearly all scenarios. And sure it doesn't drain much, but you have to use W and E too. Cait on the other hand just rightclicks you everytime you want to CS. But she does that to pretty much anyone so.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    No idea, haven't build Hurricane on her yet, tbh don't see much use for it in nearly all scenarios. And sure it doesn't drain much, but you have to use W and E too. Cait on the other hand just rightclicks you everytime you want to CS. But she does that to pretty much anyone so.
    the hurricane was duplicating rockets that would shoot out and do 3*.8*(AD*1.1) damage in a team fight or if someone was surrounded by minions. you could wreck the entire team in a couple of shots with it. You also could clear all the minions in 1-2 shots from all the lanes and get rid of super minions in 4-5 shots. the attack speed buff also made you shoot a lot faster as well with rockets.

Also you don't really need to use E very much. if i'm facing dual casters I will often not grab it until lvl 5 or lvl 7. You only really use it if you have a support with a grab to trap the enemy champ, if they have a jungler that likes to come visit you, or if they are pushing you back to your turret and you want to let the turret have some fun. if you don't have the above that point will really help switcheroo pokes.

the biggest problems i had were with tanks, assasins, and long range quick skillshots. That or a really bad support.

Zed ( anyone with engage that's an assassin ) don't feed in lane.

Adc : Corki (hes op and he wins so yeah), Cait (u juss auto attack her and u win), Ez

Any high burst assassin

Any hard engage, gapcloser melee.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Any adc that can harass her without getting into minigun trading range has an advantage (Cait, Ezreal, Varus). Lots of supports can render her to shit too, specially Leona, Zyra and Janna in my experience. Just harass the hell out of her with the ranged champs. With Leona it's as simple as poking her down (hopefully your ADC can do that part) and land a full combo on her and GG jinx. Like people have said, Jinx has no escapes so you have to abuse that. Problem with most ADC's is they try to trade with her and very, very few can out-trade a Jinx's minigun (worse if you also eat with W's or E's to the face while trading).

EDIT:

Corki is pretty good too, as the previous poster mentioned. You can Valkyrie onto her for a surprise burst or just burst and Valkyrie out before she can do any significant damage back, Jinx has no burst outside of W and if you can burst and leave before she lands many autos on you you'll win every trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Any adc that can harass her without getting into minigun trading range has an advantage (Cait, Ezreal, Varus). Lots of supports can render her to shit too, specially Leona, Zyra and Janna in my experience. Just harass the hell out of her with the ranged champs. With Leona it's as simple as poking her down (hopefully your ADC can do that part) and land a full combo on her and GG jinx. Like people have said, Jinx has no escapes so you have to abuse that. Problem with most ADC's is they try to trade with her and very, very few can out-trade a Jinx's minigun (worse if you also eat with W's or E's to the face while trading).

EDIT:

Corki is pretty good too, as the previous poster mentioned. You can Valkyrie onto her for a surprise burst or just burst and Valkyrie out before she can do any significant damage back, Jinx has no burst outside of W and if you can burst and leave before she lands many autos on you you'll win every trade.
    I think you are forgetting her rocket launcher. It actually hits harder than the minigun but at slower speeds and longer range. She can do some pretty good damage to you and can hit you with the splash by targeting minions right in front of you for extra range. If you are playing the poking game with her you want to do either quick long shots (nidalee spear) or piercing shots (xerath arc of doom)

Corki is the strongest vs her IMO. She really doesn't have all that much kill potential pre-6 and post-6, Corki's Rockets of Doom can poke her better than Cait or Ez, plus he has much stronger burst at this point than either. It's a farm lane until 6, but after, she won't win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    I think you are forgetting her rocket launcher. It actually hits harder than the minigun but at slower speeds and longer range. She can do some pretty good damage to you and can hit you with the splash by targeting minions right in front of you for extra range. If you are playing the poking game with her you want to do either quick long shots (nidalee spear) or piercing shots (xerath arc of doom)
    It's good poke but not good for trading AA's with another adc which was my point since many adc's can AA her out of minigun range (Cait, Varus, Twitch, etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    CC counters her... CC COUNTERS EVERYBODY! How many times do me and Sivalion have to say this? Honestly, I can't wait to hear the next question, "Who counters Caitlyn?" and the answer everyone gives is, "CC does"... Please stop saying just CC because CC counters everyone.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    CC counters her... CC COUNTERS EVERYBODY! How many times do me and Sivalion have to say this? Honestly, I can't wait to hear the next question, "Who counters Caitlyn?" and the answer everyone gives is, "CC does"... Please stop saying just CC because CC counters everyone.
    Not gangplank If anything, Gangplank counters CC, "Oh I see you are balanced around that nice pretty stun of yours, lets turn your stun into a heal for me!"
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I lane Mord because I suck with the rest of the characters. Her 3 bombs take a second to trigger which basically means you'll only see em hit someone in a team fight. Her zap is kinda obvious. Dodge those two and I was diving her all night. Even her alt is just another skill shot to dodge.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Sivir does

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    New Sivir does
    kind of. depends on the sivir. You can bait her ricochet and then come up afterwards and do the rocket launcher poke. Her shield is on a long cooldown and you can take it off using her chompers. A lot of times you can still get her with the chompers because the shield will only absorb one out of three. Finally her boomerang is fairly easy to dodge. Late game Jinx still scales better than Sivir and her rocket finisher is too fast to dodge when it comes from offscreen.

She's definitely has an advantage early game over Jinx but mid game Jinx still comes out ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    It's good poke but not good for trading AA's with another adc which was my point since many adc's can AA her out of minigun range (Cait, Varus, Twitch, etc).
    i was referring to her poke potential. Although i don't think the AA range is a huge deal. Hers is pretty standard and in mid-late game you aren't going to move to try and get to the "sweet spot" because you'll be dead before you can position there (without flash). If you are referring to team fights then the solution is runan's hurricane and watch everyone explode

Deleted
    no idea tbh, but on lolcounter it says corki :P

Anyone who outranges her and any character with a good initiate can get on her fairly easily.

Deleted
    Vayne an Varus can counter here
    And a lot of cc supps.