10+ Year Old Account

Help support my girlfriend on her modeling career?

My girlfriend is a professional model already but for some reason she's struggling to get the online exposure she deserves - I'd appreciate it if you all could have a look at her page and 'Like' it if you feel you want to. She's pretty hot so I don't see why not!
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-15 at 10:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just send her over to my place.

Well getting likes on facebook will help with exactly 0 things. She needs to get in touch with a modeling agency. In person. It's pretty easy to do. But i think you know that already so posting this here will accomplish nothing except some epeen bonus i guess?

needs more swimsuit pics.

xD

that being said, the reason her online exposure is low could be she is sending her 'boyfriend' to an online gaming forum to try and beg for likes...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    the reason her online exposure is low could be she is sending her 'boyfriend' to an online gaming forum to try and beg for likes...
    its cause were all neckbearded virgins here xD and well like anythign thats remotly half naked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhhh, the way you describe it doesn't really make her a professional model...
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Deleted
    What, online exposure? Modelling changed apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell her to post her tits here. Then, and only then, will I press like.

These are my terms.

She looks good, but the actual "modelling" is not really what i would expect from a professional model. Theres plenty of good looking girls, she should try to find a way to make photos in more unconventional settings/themes that would truly show what she is capable off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Just send her over to my place.
    Nothing makes them wet like a 29 year old brony

Deleted
    I doubt any pro model would tell her boyfriend to go to a gaming forum and beg for likes -.- You are just making a fool out of yourself.

Deleted
    Just make a sextape with her and "accidentally" publish it, instant fame. If you don't feel like it, i can do it. Several times if needed.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    needs more nudes.

If she is a prof model ... i dont realy get what she needs facebook likes for .... does x likes on facebook land her a job ?

Feel free to explain this to me as im feeling old and confused.

Deleted
    If this is a serious request, much better than facebook likes she'd need good linked-in connections, but then again, what do i know about the fashion world?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, we don't allow advertising here.