Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either treant if im supporting or weaver if im carrying/mid. I go through phases though, i cant play the same hero for long.

Drow or Windrunner. Windrunner isn't really one that I own on, but I love playing as her, so at least if I still end up losing, I had a little bit more fun because I was playing WR.

Otherwise Drow. Can't go wrong with Drow.
    Drow and WR are the only heroes I've bought anything from the store for.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Typically Phantom Lancer, but only when on a really bad losing streak and I play with the usual stacks.
    Last edited by TrollShaman; 2013-10-18 at 12:39 PM.

Razor, Huskar, Elder titan, Slark, Storm spirit, Pudge, batrider, tusk. Yeah i know i love ganking or destroying carry. Razor has to be my favorite in bad pubs, its like nobody understand what you do, so you are free to link with pretty much any melee and nobody stops you. Sometime im able to achieve over 800 damage total once my link ends in fights late game, its amazing when you crit and one shot a URSA. Its also next to impossible to get ganked in these game, bad spirit breaker charing a razor only to notice ulti wont kill you and during the whole time you sapped all their damage and just slap them twice and they roll over dead. All pick MM stomp ftw lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2013-10-18 at 07:44 PM.

Windrunner! My most played hero, I've spent a LIFETIME at dota2lounge to get the featherfall set for her. I'm the shackle masta! I love it when shackle/focusfire then powershot execute combo gets me a ridiculous farm so I can go aghanim+mkb.

If I really have to carry though, I pick slark or destroyer. I think I only lost 2-3 times with slark and I can easily farm mystic staff in the first 5 minutes with OD, which is infinite snowballing for the other team to enjoy.
    Last edited by Archiul; 2013-10-18 at 07:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archiul View Post
    Windrunner! My most played hero, I spend a LIFETIME at dota2lounge to get the featherfall set for her.
    Snap!
    That set is also amazing, so happy I got it before they took it off the store. A bit pricey but then again I love WR and any Anuxi set.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Snap!
    That set is also amazing, so happy I got it before they took it off the store. A bit pricey but then again I love WR and any Anuxi set.
    Right?! I had the sparrowhawk bow for the custom animation then I said "you know what? fuck it" and got the featherfall bow. My most played ginger has to look right.

Deleted
    Skeleton king. 'nuff said

Deleted
    Rubick is the most fun hero, but Lifestealer is good for an easy win

depending on what the rest of the picks are. if we still have one slot for core, Ill go with mirana, if not, nyx.

Kotl ILLLLLLLLLUMINATE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    Kotl ILLLLLLLLLUMINATE
    Kotol giff me mana plss

Deleted
    Bounty Hunter and Doom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikeyeia View Post
    Kotol giff me mana plss
    Cyka xaxaxa

Deleted
    Crystal maiden hands down, my win percen't with her is about 68%

Windrunner. 200+ games played with her, 68% winrate
    Bounty Hunter 100+ games, think like 74% winrate
    Puck 50+ games like 70% winrate

Its all up in the air though because I could be on my best game of my life and still lose because of the skill pool im in I get put up with and against players from TL and EG, Jeyo TC etc, Purge as well! All great friendly players!

Dota 2 addict. been playing dota 1 since I was 11 years old... so give or take 7 years now.

Deleted
    Want to win but want a challenge - Necrolyte
    Want to win and don't care how easy it is - Warlock

Want to lose - Practice my AM/Pudge

Well I've never lost a game with Lina, but Ursa is a bit more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't go wrong with a strong support so Crystal Maiden!

Deleted
    Can't really answer that, as I only play All Random. But Cent is definitely one of my favourites