Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Your go to hero ?

When you get sick of losing who is the hero you go to to really just own a game ?

Mine is Centaur, seems to win pretty much every game as him and he is pretty fun to play

Can't go wrong with Furion
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    Treant Protector, but if support is not needed, then Bloodseeker/Huskar powermid

Deleted
    I pretty much win everytime with Drow. I have 19 games played and 80% win.. Also Zeus, 12 games 83% win, I only play SD/AR though so it is pretty random wich hero I play.

Corrupted disciple )

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Windrunner.

I don't know if "own" as her but she's one of my strongest heroes who I'm comfortable playing support, solo off or mid with. I prefer the two former. I also just like her character.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-10-15 at 10:48 PM.

Deleted
    Techie. Where the fuck is he.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shotgun Pony.

... er, KotL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Carry vengeful spirit. Dayum that bitch owns. Especially with scepter. She is also my number 3 hero, and with ~ 83% win rate.

Deleted
    Well I just pick heros that do rather well with my carry. But when me and my friends play we usually get a free win when I go CM with juggernaut. Faceless + me as lich is sweet as well. When another friend picks natures we are doing well as well, can fix a game if carry got underfarmed early. And IO is always nice, but my friend stopped picking him because it felt like cheating. And our carry can pretty much win game for us if he picks troll warlord.

Bounty Hunter & Furion both my most successful and the ones I like to play (played in a few amateur tourneys) as I'm usually the offlaner in my stack of friends

Deleted
    Silence!!!!

When I want to win, I support and actually support, gank and make sure the map is warded/anti-warded. That usually ends up winning the game.

And the king of that? M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MULTICAST

Ursa normally, even if my farm gets interrupted early I can usually end up doing well mid/late game.

Deleted
    Rubick is always fun, and works in pretty much any lineup.

Deleted
    jakiro, cant go wrong with him

Weaver or Gondar if i offlane, OD or DK if i mid, and Mirana/Luna/AM if I safe-lane. I never play support, as the team i play with told me i can't... So i see no reason to really improve my support-skillz. Also, it is simply too frustrating to support a carry that keeps missing easy last hits, when i know that I would do better.

Lion I'm a noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Suicide Scout :scou:

I mean Valk.... Mirana that is.