10+ Year Old Account
    Weaver, Rubick or Invoker.

Deleted
    Nobody can stop Ursa. Pub stomp #1.

Abaddon.

Keeping those squishy people alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhil View Post
    Nobody can stop Ursa. Pub stomp #1.
    Unless the Ursa doesn't build Vlads or something similar, but yes, URSA, URSA, URSA.

Mirana or Clinkz both have near 85% winrates.

10+ Year Old Account
    It also depends on if we're talking Ranked or non Ranked because for me playing any pub stomp hero in ranked is suicide. (BS, Ursa, Krob, Pudge and Sniper)
    Aside from that I can go TA for a quick game

I'm gonna have to say pugna. He's such a dirty little bastard that I could easily see exploding into the new pro meta once again.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2014-06-15 at 04:18 AM.

Deleted
    Treant as I like playing support that can dish out alot of damage, as everyone forgets how much Treant can do with his basic attacks early game.

Sniper. As long as I get a bit of farm and we survive till lategame I generally win 90% of the time.

Deleted
    I think treant protector is a great hero for ez wins, no skill required

same with doom
    Last edited by mmoc15645c0f5b; 2014-06-18 at 03:41 PM.

Ogre Magi, with good mana regen, and scepter, and just wait for WTF's.

When I want to kill stuff asap, I just go Weaver. Dat ant is OP.

When support is needed, Dazzle all the way! Love the way his poison and ulti works, for both offense and defense.

Dark Seer. Sick laning, doesn't need a lot of farm, totally counters melee heroes, and his ultimate scales so well late-game.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Axe. I hate playing with him, but he's a fucking killing machine in pubs.

Deleted
    I've started to have alot of success with Leshrac, his push and anti push is solid and can easily transition on a semi carry with just a bloodstone and a pair of boots. People doesnt seem to understand that he does deal alot of damage even if its dot based.

And of course my second go to hero. I always feel dirty when doing it. Doom. Counters alot of heroes hard and shuts down pretty much everyone with the click of a button.
    Carry, tank, initiator or utility.

Ogre, Witch Doc, Enigma.

Bloodseeker, I go mid and they try to harrass me but I just heal up from last hits/denies, kill them when Im lvl 6 and then it escalates quickly.

i've only played perhaps 20 games, but every time i do decide to give dota a round or 2 its always the warlock, i really like his abilities, albeit like most heroes i'm guessing he really shines toward the end, when you get the rod and the double demons just melt ppl (and buildings).

upto that point the damage spread and heal or dot are perfect abilities always slowly chipping enemy heroes down during the early game getting that debuff on at least one hero keeping them at 50% hp or so (or saving the day if your lane partner gets clipped with the heal/dot). if someone gets me in melee though usually screwed (very weak in melee i try to always not be far from a tower). although the damage spread + demons + slow = all dead. works wonders when 3 ppl push a lane toward the end of a match, damage spread on the pack of heroes and creeps, hit them with the stun from summoning, rush in and slow.. sit back and watch the demons cleave cleave cleave. only some heroes can i've seen (usually the melee types) actually soak it, most of the time ppl just try to flee and die in the process. can't run from shared damage :P.

i should probably install it again and maybe try some other heroes see if i can't find another one with similar utility.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2014-08-11 at 09:42 AM.