Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pudge is my go-to guy, even if the rest of the team sucks, even if I get completely owned he's still so much fun to play.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Jugg. All around hero good any stage of the game.

enigma/magnus. Big plays for the win

Wraith King, Two lifes and in the right environment can carry so hard.

Deleted
    Looking through my stats its mainly Arc warden and Oracle.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lately I've been Puck'ing a lot. Love her. Or it. I dunno.

I am 3k mmr rated Weaver. I like to mid. If I have to I'll take Vengeful Spirit and support.

I started with Lina and that's kinda what I stick with. Even if I try a game with someone else once in a while, I'll always be Lina. Stick with what you're good at, I guess.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lately I've been picking Puck a lot. My winrate with her is quite bad (fucking retards!!) but she is adorable and fun to play. Also a great initiator.

I've decided to leave Legion Commanderino behind for the time being (even though Jungling is as viable as ever with the addition of Iron Talon) and pickup a more skill-intensive Hero:

Glacius, Demented Shaman, Pyromancer, Torturer o wait nevermind I mean CM, Dazzle, Lina, Leshrac

but really I am trying to get into Dota after taking a 5+ year break from HoN. Is there anyway to make the camera focus on my hero without slamming the button to keep it focused on me? Can I just hold it to keep it on me?
    Hi Sephurik

7+ Year Old Account
    If support, Lion or Abaddon, if not Axe

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Lately I've been picking Puck a lot. My winrate with her is quite bad (fucking retards!!) but she is adorable and fun to play. Also a great initiator.
    Puck is He, but a child faerie dragon, thats why he have such female characteristics, but most people call it, cause its a dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Puck is He, but a child faerie dragon, thats why he have such female characteristics, but most people call it, cause its a dragon
    While Puck seems at first glance a mischievous, childish character, this quality masks an alien personality. The juvenile form of a Faerie Dragon, a creature that lives for eons, Puck spends countless millennia in its childish form. So while it is technically true that Puck is juvenile, it will continue to be so when the cities of the present age have sloughed away into dust. Its motives are therefore inscrutable, and what appears to be play may in fact indicate a darker purpose or just its endless fondness for mischief.
    For what it's worth. Puck is genderless.

Not that it matters, Puck is amazingly fun for what seems to be such a boring hero.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Puck

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    For what it's worth. Puck is genderless.

Not that it matters, Puck is amazingly fun for what seems to be such a boring hero.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Puck
    the quote didn't say genderless, cause it have one, but they chose not say what gender, cause it is a juvenile Dragon, puck call Jakiro "it" too, and Jakiro is more clear a "He"

also, puck is so fun cause he was made by the community, they have so many good heroes concepts, but only puck is on the game

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    necrophos highly used hero atm.

jugg, earthshaker, axe, pa, troll warlord lately

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the quote didn't say genderless, cause it have one, but they chose not say what gender, cause it is a juvenile Dragon, puck call Jakiro "it" too, and Jakiro is more clear a "He"

also, puck is so fun cause he was made by the community, they have so many good heroes concepts, but only puck is on the game
    I also remember Puck as being genderless way back from Dota 1 days. May just be something that people used to say, and it then started to be one of those "well known facts" that is not really fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Legion Commander is my go to hero. Win rate is more than 65% and I love play with her every time.
    - says Ralph

1: Spectre
    2: Lina/Sniper
    3: Dark Seer
    4: Riki
    5: Venge/Ogre

I play all roles and most heroes though but that's my pocket picks for each role.